At Aptive, customer care is a corner stone to our success. We
are seeking a hard-working, innovative, detail-oriented and
creative team player to join our operations department as a
full-time Retention Specialist to work Remotely. Our mission is to
deliver an outstanding customer experience and interactions with
our customers. We are looking for an individual who as the ability
to multitask, prioritize, communicate effectively, pay attention to
detail in a fast-paced environment, and looking for job growth and
About Aptive Environmental:
Aptive Environmental provides environmentally responsible
residential and commercial pest services to more than 5,000 cities
across North America. Co-founded in 2015 by Vess Pearson and David
Royce, Aptive launched with the clear intention to grow as a world
recognized brand. In 2020, with more than 1 million customers,
Aptive was named by PCT Magazine as the 7th largest pest control
company in the nation out of 20,000 competitors.
In 2019 Aptive was the youngest company featured on Glassdoor's
Top 100 US workplaces and is ranked one of Entrepreneur Magazine's
Best Companies in America. Aptive is also a proud member of the
EPA's Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program and has partnered
with the United Nations Foundation "Nothing But Nets" to help stop
the spread of Malaria transmitted by mosquito bites.
* Design and manage communications strategy focused on
attracting, developing and retaining customers.
* Define loyalty offer strategy in partnership with analytics
and partner engagement teams to maximize ROI while staying within
* Lead ideation and conceptualization for program development
and optimization, including process optimization.
* Manage the ongoing operations and fulfillment processes of the
programs and marketing campaigns, managing the program budgets with
responsibility for the program P&L's and marketing ROI.
* Streamline and automate fulfillment processes for member
enrollment, member benefits, promotion fulfillment, and program
reporting working closely with cross-functional support teams
(product, analytics, technology, and other marketing
* Work with the analytics team to enhance predictive value of
our customer acquisition models.
* Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow
instructions, and accept constructive criticism.
* Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a
manner that is sufficient for effective communication with
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to
handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of
* Proficient with windows-based computer systems, Microsoft
Word, Excel, Google Docs, and ADP Payroll Systems.
* Ability to learn and work with proprietary software and exudes
great organizational skills.
Education and Experience
* Associates Degree or Prefer Bachelor's Degree
* Previous customer service or call-center related work
* Sales experience preferred
Equipment and Tools
Equipment: Laptop and headset provided by company
Our company is full of goal oriented, and hardworking
individuals that are dedicated to our employees and customers. In
addition to working with wonderful people, Aptive offers the
* Medical, Vision, and Dental Benifits
* Fast-growing company with a positive work environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
To apply, please email Indeedrecruiting@goaptive.com