The BKD audit team provides services that
go beyond the compliance function. This team brings credibility to
our clients' financial picture, communicates information
objectively and clearly, and provides insight to help clients
improve their businesses.
What You Will Do:
- Perform detailed audit procedures over various income statement
and balance sheet accounts
- Proactively interact with key client management to demonstrate
your ability to recognize problems and propose sensible
- Use technology tools proficiently in regular assignments and
demonstrate a commitment to improving work processes through the
use of technology
- Maintain the appropriate balance between client needs and BKD’s
- Manage assigned workload between yourself and BKD
- Meet assigned deadlines or budgets and provide advanced
notification of any variances
- Travel to serve clients as necessary
- Complete required Continued Professional Education
A Successful Trusted Advisor
- An ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced
environment to reach clear-set goals
- Communication skills to effectively relate to people of diverse
backgrounds and experience levels both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of current audit and accounting concepts
- Ability to maintain professional client relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A desire to provide mentorship and training to other
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years of relevant audit experience
- CPA License
- Industry-related experience
Experience the BKD difference for yourself.
For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD,
LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment
selection and related decisions are made without regard to age,
race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion,
genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other
It is BKD’s standard policy not to
accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than
directly from candidates.
- BKD expressly reserves the right not to consider
unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and
without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based
referral services, and recruiting agencies.
- BKD further reserves the right not to pay a fee to a
recruiter or agency unless such recruiter or agency has a signed
vendor agreement with BKD.
- Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without
having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered the
property of BKD.
At BKD, our mission is to provide rewarding
career opportunities and invest in the success of our people.
Through award-winning learning and development, coaching and career
advocacy programs, you will have the tools to make every play count
and reach your professional goals. Along the way, you will have the
opportunity to influence innovation and build long-lasting
relationships. As a BKDer, you will be able to learn, lead, serve
and be recognized for your contributions.
As a part of our People First culture, we invest in the well-being
of our Trusted Advisors so they can provide Unmatched
Client Service®. Click here to learn how we invest in our
Make your next play at BKD.
BKD, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and
businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,900 dedicated
professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and
internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax,
accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and
ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at