Director, Finance - Customer Care
Posted on: June 11, 2021
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the
world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online.
GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a
professional website, attract customers, sell their products and
services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our
customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their
ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the
company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: This role can be based near any GoDaddy Hub
location. This position is not eligible to be performed in
Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin
What you'll get to do...
As the Director, Finance – Customer Care, you will be
responsible for leading a high-performing team supporting GoDaddy’s
Customer Care organization. You will be an integral part to our
success, helping the organization accurately reflect performance
and see around the corner to how best serve our customers over the
next 12-24 months. You will be a trusted business partner, driving
the team to find and implement solutions that helps the business
and our customers grow.
A successful candidate will be a strong leader who is
intellectually curious, leads through influence, provides a strong
voice to represent Finance, and thrives in a fast-paced,
results-oriented environment. You are proactive and can
thoughtfully challenge the status quo. You obsess about your team
and the numbers, with a sense of integrity and humility, and an
orientation toward action.
- Serve as a primary finance partner to the Care org; own
end-to-end financial planning and FP&A cadence (e.g.,
management reporting, variance analysis, scenario planning).
- Build deep and trusted partnerships with senior leaders across
Customer Care, Customer BUs, and Finance to help optimize and
strategize around business decisions.
- Provide ongoing mentorship, training, and development to direct
and indirect reports.
- Be an analytical thinker with the ability to identify strategic
topics, synthesize complex ideas into clear frameworks, and use
analysis to drive strategic priorities including optimizing
customer routing based on intent, channel of choice, and
- Bring new thinking and ways of doing things to the function, as
appropriate, including analyzing and pushing new metrics and
performance indicators to help identify trends.
- Structure, build, and maintain complex financial and
decision-making models to develop meaningful insights and
actionable recommendations that optimize for customer success and
- Perform value-added ad hoc financial support for key projects
- Provide thought leadership on major initiatives directed at
driving cost efficiencies in support of long-term planning
- Be forward thinking and focus on continually developing
information, trends and instincts to help predict issues before
Your experience should include…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required; Master’s
degree in Finance, Accounting or Business preferred
- 10+ years of progressive financial experience in high-growth
environments focused on budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and
- Experience in supporting major functional areas within an
organization, with experience in driver-based modeling, financial
analysis, resource management and KPI reporting
- Demonstrated previous leadership experience, including
managing, building, leading and recognizing high performing teams
with diverse levels of expertise, and creating buy-in for company
- A player/coach mentality with the ability to set high standards
and foster a sense of pride and teamwork within the Finance
- Must be a high energy, ambitious, self-starter with the ability
to multi- task and
- effectively manage priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to translate complex concepts to layman’s terms.
- Capable of successfully managing C-level relationships and
effectively partnering on financial planning and strategy
development and execution.
- Superb analytical/quantitative and communication skills and
strong executive presence
- Demonstrates thought leadership and manages relationships with
- Experience with SQL, Python, and/or Tableau are a strong
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many
benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity
grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee
resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have
one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as
you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the
basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin,
citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity or expression (including against any individual
that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be
transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or
any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local
law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal
If you need help completing an application for a position with
GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters
or employment agencies.
Keywords: Godaddy, Tulsa , Director, Finance - Customer Care, Other , Independence, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!