Coach / Mentor (Casual) - Immediate Interviews!
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Coach / Mentor (Casual)
POSITION DESCRIPTION: PAE
National Security Solutions (NSS) is seeking a Coach/Mentor to
support the Joint Foreign Materiel Program (JFMP) Office and
Captured Materiel Exercises, Engagements and Operations located at
U.S. Marine Corps Base Quantico.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Provide subject matter expertise to training units thereby
creating exercise realism and a positive training environment.
- Will follow scenario driven training events while maintaining
close, interpersonal interaction with the training unit and other
- Will interact with host nation officials and civilians,
representatives of other foreign governments, and various U.S.
- Be prepared to support exercises in CENTCOM, EUCOM, PACOM, and
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of military
fundamentals, customs, and courtesies. Familiarization with
military organization and terminology.
- Ability to advise government client personnel in mission
essential tasks, necessary actions and options to consider during
technical collection operations.
- Experience in CENTCOM, EUCOM, PACOM, and SOUTHCOM.
- Previous military experience as an E8 or above.
- Prior experience working in classified setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate a proactive approach, attention to detail,
multi-tasker, and strong interpersonal skills to work effectively
with Customer staff and program team.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and align cross-project
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a dynamic environment
through situational analysis and informed decision making.
- Proficient using most recent version of MS Office Suite of
applications (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS
- Familiarity with travel order processing procedures.
# Exercise # Planning #
Training #Mentor #Military # Role player
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Tulsa , Coach / Mentor (Casual) - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Cherryvale, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!