Exercise Specialist (Casual) - Immediate Interviews!
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Exercise Specialist (Casual)
POSITION DESCRIPTION: PAE
National Security Solutions (NSS) is seeking a Exercise Specialist
to support the Joint Foreign Materiel Program (JFMP) Office and
Captured Materiel Exercises, Engagements and Operations located at
U.S. Marine Corps Base Quantico.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Responsible for planning, coordination, management, execution,
and post-exercise actions Providing on-site aid.
- Assist the Technical Point of Contact with exercise and
simulations expertise to ensure continuity and unity of
- Support the planning and development of resources in support of
exercises and supports the command in the development,
coordination, and conduct of both inter and intra-service planning
- Correlate, analyze, and consolidate budget data and long
and short-range plans to ensure all requirements and resources are
synchronized and properly resourced.
- Attend coordination meetings, conferences and working
groups to support exercise design, execution, and further training
requirements and objectives.
- Provide the Technical Point of Contact information
on the integration, organizational structure and flow of
information during all exercises.
- Be prepared to support exercises in CENTCOM, EUCOM, PACOM, and
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 10 years operations and/or intelligence
- Must have 3 years of experience providing comprehensive
exercise planning in support of U.S. government exercises (examples
include Ops-Intel planning, ISR, F3EAD, logistics, civilian
authorities, realistic military training) OR 1 year experience
planning/supporting Training Readiness Exercises (TRX) events as a
task lead or equivalent Intel Readiness exercises.
- Prime or independent contractor must have conducted GOV/ local
municipality coordination for at least two exercises in urban
- Well-organized, punctual, reliable and conscientious, and
capable of managing resources and schedules to affect
- Must have an understanding of military fundamentals, customs,
- Previous military experience as an E8 or above.
- Familiarization with military organization and
- Prior experience working in classified setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate a proactive approach, attention to detail,
multi-tasker, and strong interpersonal skills to work effectively
with Customer staff and program team.
- Familiarity with travel order processing procedures.
# Exercise # Planning #
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Tulsa , Exercise Specialist (Casual) - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Cherryvale, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!