Administrative Specialist (Casual) - Immediate Interviews!
Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
Administrative Specialist (Casual)
POSITION DESCRIPTION: PAE
National Security Solutions (NSS) is seeking a Administrative
Specialist to support the Joint Foreign Materiel Program
(JFMP) Office and Captured Materiel Exercises, Engagements and
Operations located at U.S. Marine Corps Base Quantico.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Provide general office support including planning, organizing,
and supporting training events.
- Perform necessary planning to ensure that its employees are
properly prepared for deployment on a schedule that satisfies
- Provide technical advice and guidance on setting up and
operating plans and programs, relevant administrative tasks, and
- Review training systems/networks, various training circulars,
master training schedules, inspections and test results, and other
publications to determine unit and individual training
- Draft implementing instructions to ensure compliance to
- Review plans and directives issued by leadership and monitor
- Maintain accurate records of all mandatory documentation due
dates to ensure its employees’ documents and approvals do not
prematurely expire and are kept current to meet requirements of the
- POC for all OCONUS support activities for deployed contractor
- Be prepared to support exercises in CENTCOM, EUCOM,
PACOM, and SOUTHCOM.
- Conduct other related tasks as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND
- Bachelor’s degree, and 5 yrs experience
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and align cross-project
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a dynamic environment
through situational analysis and informed decision making.
- Experience in the planning and execution of events, exercises,
- Proficient using most recent version of MS Office Suite of
applications (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS
- Familiarity with travel order processing procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate a proactive approach, attention to detail,
multi-tasker, and strong interpersonal skills to work effectively
with Customer staff and program team.
# Administrative # Procedures # Records # Documentation #
# Office support # Review
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated, Tulsa , Administrative Specialist (Casual) - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Cherryvale, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!