International Tax Manager - Immediate Interviews!
Company: PAE Incorporated
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
International Tax Manager
As you know, PAE has grown from $.6B to ~$3B in revenue over the
last eight years. The tax group has made significant
contribution and added value to the company during this highly
acquisitive and fast-growing period. This growth has added
significant complexity to our domestic and international income tax
provision and income tax compliance processes. Additionally, the
2017 tax reform act has provided even more complexity with respect
to taxation of foreign income together with additional tax
The international position will be responsible for and assisting
with the following:
- Work with legal group on formation of entities and
documentation of efficient tax profile.
- Assist on foreign proposals and document taxability/exemption
of a contract.
- Assist with tax implication of employees in foreign countries
and employer company.
- Assist and manage foreign income tax compliance.
- Apply for US residency certification upon request
- Assist with the foreign derived intangible income deduction
- Assist with global intangible low tax income (GILTI)
- Assist with preparing schedules for controlled foreign
corporation reporting in the US.
- Assist with preparing schedules for foreign branches reporting
in the US.
- Assist with tax planning to utilize foreign tax attributes and
increase foreign tax benefits.
- Assist and plan on efficient calculation of foreign source
- Manage foreign tax audits.
- Assist with foreign transfer pricing documentation and I/C
service agreement between US and foreign entities.
- Prepare country by country reporting upon request.
- Maintain and document foreign earnings and profits.
- Assist with internal controls related to the quarterly and
annual income tax provision with respect to foreign operation.
- Manage international uncertain tax position analysis.
- Maintain and document foreign deferred taxes.
- Perform analysis of international tax law changes that affect
PAE and its subsidiaries.
- Research international tax issues, domestic tax law changes
impacting taxation of foreign income and work with advisors.
- Assist with certain domestic (US) compliance.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years of tax experience (international tax
- Broad exposure to corporate and consolidated tax compliance
issues and income tax provision preparation
- Strong Excel skills required (i.e., Pivot Table, VLOOKUP, and
- Working knowledge of industry tax provision software preferably
- Excellent project management, communication, problem solving
and analytical skills.
- Hard worker, quick learner with positive “can do”
- CPA a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree in taxation a plus)
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: PAE Incorporated, Tulsa , International Tax Manager - Immediate Interviews!, Other , Coffeyville, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!