Director of Nursing Practice
Posted on: September 16, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Director of Nursing Practice
Full-Time, Day shift. 40 hours per
What You Will Do:
Ascension St. John Medical Center, Tulsa
Direct the development and implementation
of policies, procedures and strategies.
What You Will Need:
- Organize operations to provide high quality, cost effective
- Model leadership and teaming excellence by providing
appropriate advice and counsel to staff to improve
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that support the
delivery of services to meet all productivity plans.
- Coordinate and integrate services to meet contractual
- Conduct ongoing assessments, maintain quality control programs,
and improve departmental operations.
- Direct staff.
- Manage departmental turnover while maintaining high employee
and patient satisfaction.
- Identify marketing and collaborative opportunities for the
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
- Experience with shared governance.
- High level of professionalism, excellent communication and
- Expert in clinical practice standards.
- Able to drive improvement of patient outcomes and
- Preferred minimum of 3 years of leadership experience.
Beginning as a 50-bed hospital in 1926, Ascension St. John has
expanded to include multiple hospital locations, incorporating the
skills of more than 7,000 employees throughout northeastern
Oklahoma. We offer generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension St. John is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and
Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair
and impartial consideration without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Tulsa , Director of Nursing Practice, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!