Solutions Sales Executive (OK)- CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN FOOTPRINT
Company: US Cellular
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Solutions Sales Executive (OK)- CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN
FOOTPRINT - SAL022245
The Solutions Sales Executive serves as a technical solutions
expert focused on developing sales opportunities with prospects and
current UScellular clients in public sector, SMB, and enterprise
segments within an assigned territory. This role will be
responsible for creating, uncovering, cultivating, and closing
sales of IoT, SaaS, and VAS solutions. This position will achieve
sales quota by skillfully and assertively marketing the value of
the technical solutions we offer. The IoT Solutions Sales Executive
will team sell with other roles within the Business Organization to
improve customer loyalty and retention by building strong
sustainable relationships with key account decision makers -
resulting in increased business results by becoming a trusted
- Proactively build and manage a sales funnel of IoT, SaaS, and
VAS opportunities that enables consistent sales growth and quota
- Generate new business development with current clients and
prospect for new opportunities with organizations across all
- Effectively engage with public sector, SMB, and enterprise
sales teams to drive incremental sales of UScellular's IoT, SaaS,
and VAS solutions and to refer handset and connected device
opportunities to the appropriate sales team.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in all UScellular packaged IoT,
SaaS, and VAS offerings.
- Engage internal and external support partners to position
solutions, close sales, and deliver an excellent customer
- Leverage industry acumen to strategically position vertically
- Actively build knowledge and awareness of IoT, SaaS, and VAS,
positioning those insights as innovative customer solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 3 or more years' experience selling technical solutions, such
as IoT, software, or networking products and services.
- Metrics-driven hunter with a professional demeanor, impeccable
integrity, and high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated experience creating winning proposals, with a
track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives and
- Experience with relationship selling and successfully
positioning a large portfolio of solutions.
- Experience and sales success in the integrated solutions
- Ability to operate independently to build a revenue generating
sales pipeline/channel, and to effectively collaborate and engage
with colleagues and vendors in a sell-with approach as needed to
achieve business goals.
- Diligent and effective use of CRM tools to manage the sales
- Experience with business case development that includes Total
Cost of Ownership and Return on Investment techniques for
presentation to clients.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, both written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and
effectively balance multiple demands and priorities.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel 50-70%.
- Experience in industry-specific account sales with knowledge of
procurement and contracting processes such as RFP/RFQ/RFI.
- Experience teaming with systems integrators or VARs and
managing project teams.
- Experience in wireless sales and software, IT or related
- Formal technical education or completion of relevant technical
training programs, nanodegrees, or technical certifications.
Job : Sales Business Solutions
Location(s) : Oklahoma-TULSA_OK
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to
qualified applicants without regard to
identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or
Keywords: US Cellular, Tulsa , Solutions Sales Executive (OK)- CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN FOOTPRINT, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!