Business Intelligence Developer
Company: Aya Corporate
Posted on: October 15, 2021
Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace
The Business Intelligence Developer will work closely with
internal clients and IT team to transform data into critical
information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business
decisions. Determine business requirements, priorities and define
key performance indicators. Go beyond the obvious, delving into the
source, definition, philosophy, and foundational roots of a data
element in order to create information. Design dashboards, alerts,
and reports. Provide data that is accurate, congruent and
reliable, and ensure information is easily available to users for
direct consumption or integration with other systems.
Who we are:
We’re a $4 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider
in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that
help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent
labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for
national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor
management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and
value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Develop reports, visualizations, and custom extracts using
PowerBI & other business intelligence tools.
- Participate in workstream planning process including inception,
technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI
- Integrate data sources from multiple systems to provide
- Understand database relationships and interconnections among
- Review reports to improve accuracy, functionality, and
- Analyze data extracted from various sources and validate
accuracy of data. Collaborate with other Power BI Pros within the
team to resolve data integrity issues.
- Develop work plans, timelines and manage workflows to meet
- Evaluate internal and external customer needs in order to
provide appropriate solutions.
- Provide input to business requirements for the design of
- Explore the data and discover patterns, meaningful
relationships, anomalies and trends.
- Research business problems and create models that help analyze
- Analyze testing results to ensure the solution meets the needs
of the business.
- Research best practices and provide recommendations to the
- Stay informed of BI products/tools and of business strategies
- Recommend standards, policies and procedures for the form,
structure, and attributes of the BI tools and systems.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training
- Provide guidance, training, and problem-solving assistance to
other team members.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Advanced PowerBI Data Modeling experience
- Experience building relational databases.
- Experience with data administration, design, and
- Ability to articulate complex concepts, thought leadership and
the business value of solutions in a clear and understandable
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Healthcare staffing industry experience preferred.
- Experience managing large projects.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to
apply. Please click here for
our EEO policy.
Keywords: Aya Corporate, Tulsa , Business Intelligence Developer, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!