Cycle Count Associate, Tulsa - Full Time (2422)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Macy--s is proudly America--s Department Store. There--s a reason
we--ve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion,
value, and high-quality products. Now is an exciting time to join
Macy--s. The face of retail is changing, and change requires
innovation. Online sales are booming at Macy--s. Our Distribution
Center teams are key to our success in the modern retail landscape.
They make sure that products arrive at our stores - and each
customer--s doorstep - on time, in perfect condition. Behind the
scenes, a lot goes into getting products to customers. When a
shopper makes an online purchase, we plan, prep, and package the
merchandise to get it delivered as quickly and efficiently as
possible -- across the country and around the world. It takes a lot
of smart people working together to make that happen, and so there
are many roles you can play, including (but not limited to):
material handlers, equipment drivers, inventory control, packers,
quality assurance, safety specialists, asset protection, and many
more. Whatever role you play -- we value you as a colleague. Choose
the challenge that--s right for you! Job Overview:
Macy--s Cycle count processors perform all functions related to
scanning and verifying the accuracy of and reconciling of
inventory. Essential Functions:
- Set up all cycle counts in the system. Assign aisles and
monitor progress of Aisle Inventories.
- Physically count, move boxes and use lifts to accurately
perform cycle counts.
- Reassign aisles which need to be completed.
- Research and reconcile all shortages and overages.
- Monitor and reconcile NIL report and research unlocated
- Operate powered equipment as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- No experience required
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including day, evening,
weekends, and/or holidays Physical Requirements:
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing
ladders, depth perception and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs WAREHOUSE00 Supply Chain Only
and Colleagues Working in a Supply Chain Facility except in
locations governed by a Collective Bargaining Agreement Random drug
testing for all colleagues will be conducted on a monthly or
semi-monthly basis, depending upon factors including but not
limited to the size of the facility and the number of colleagues on
roll. Colleagues will be randomly selected for testing by a third
party. Testing must be completed on the same workday the colleague
is informed of selection for testing, absent extenuating
circumstances. In all circumstances, testing must be completed
within 24 hours of notification. Candidates in Colorado: Click here
for Pay Range and here to learn about Benefits . Candidates in
Connecticut: Click here for Pay Range Candidates in Nevada: Click
here for Pay Range
Keywords: Macy--s, Tulsa , Cycle Count Associate, Tulsa - Full Time (2422), Other , Owasso, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!