Company: National Oilwell Varco
Posted on: November 22, 2021
NOV Process & Flow Technologies is actively recruiting for a
Quality Inspector for our facility in Tulsa, OK. The successful
candidate will be responsible for maintaining NOV quality standards
on all product lines by inspecting products and taking samples to
ensure conformance specifications and to maintain required records
and documentation. Please submit your application directly with NOV
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspects and measures parts using precision measuring equipment
to determine conformance to material specifications.
- Prepare and maintain quality verification documentation.
- Studies and interprets sketches, drawings, manuals,
specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and
tolerances of parts to determine conformance requirements.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications,
conducting visual and measurement tests, returning products for
re-work, and confirming re-work.
- Communicate with supervisor, engineers, production control,
sales, customers, compliance agencies, and other shop personnel for
quality and customer-related issues.
- Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to
adhere and comply with state and federal law, the Company ISO
Quality Program and procedures, Company policies, and Safety and
Environmental Regulations.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Possesses at least one certification of level II inspection in
the following areas: Welding, LP, and MP.
- Working knowledge of industrial processes and traditional
quality control methodologies.
- Intermediate knowledge with computer software to include, but
not limited to Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft
- Intermediate problem-solving skills to identify and resolve
problems in a timely manner.
- Good organizational and planning skills in order to prioritize
and plan work activities efficiently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.EDUCATION &
- High School Diploma, some college, technical school or
- Preferred Associates Degree in Applied Science with an emphasis
- 3 years of experience or training
- Up to three (3) years of experience in a heavy manufacturing
shop environment, preferably in a process-oriented shop and/or
related industry preferred
- Experience measuring tools considered an assetPreferred method
of application and to view all opportunities visit:
https://www.nov.com/CareersNOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Prohibits Discrimination or Harassment of Any Kind: NOV is
committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for
everyone and to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. NOV values inclusion and diversity;
we encourage all qualified candidates to apply.We thank all
interested applicants, however only those selected for interviews
will be contacted.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shiftEducation:
- Associate (Preferred)Experience:
- Heavy Manufacturing Shop Environment: 1 year (Preferred)Work
Location: One location
Keywords: National Oilwell Varco, Tulsa , Quality Inspector, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!