Control Systems Lead
Posted on: November 22, 2021
New Journey AI/Genesis10 is actively seeking a Control System
Lead resource for a Contract to Hire position with our client
located in Tulsa, OK.As a Control System Lead, you will lead
service technicians on the team while maintaining, troubleshooting,
and modifying Material Handling (MHE) controls systems equipment to
ensure operational performance.
- Promote a safe working environment by following all safety
- Maintain and troubleshoot all VFDs, Motors/Wiring
configurations, PLCs, Computers, Electrical Schematics, Control
Circuits, and Preventive / Predictive maintenance
- Perform PLC Control level issue diagnosis and maintenance
- Utilize SCADA systems and KPI's to maintain efficiency
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder
diagrams, control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit
switches, proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
- Collaborate and build relationships with all levels in the
organizationWe are looking for exceptional candidates to join our
dynamic team. Apply now to begin your New Journey!About New Journey
AI/Genesis10:As your partner of choice New Journey AI/Genesis10
actively promotes and encourages diversity and inclusion of all
people regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or socio-economic
status.To view all career opportunities, visit us
AI/Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V "
Keywords: Genesis10, Tulsa , Control Systems Lead, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!