Field Crew Foreman (Landscape)
Company: Apex Companies, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Position: Crew Foreman - Field ServicesIndustry: Field
ServicesLocation: Tulsa, OKApex Companies is one of the fastest
growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US.
We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous
awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you
to grow with us.
Apex is expanding to new locations! We are establishing new crews
nationwide, come join our growing team.
Your Responsibilities as a Crew Foreman - Field Services:
- Plan, direct, and schedule landscaping, routine maintenance,
and light repairs of stormwater infrastructure including retention
ponds, detention basins, drainage ditches, stormwater grates, and
other stormwater assets
- Lead a crew of 2-4 crew members.
- Lead, communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Perform mowing, weed-trimming, debris removal, ground
maintenance and cleanup, light construction, and maintenance
repairs for properties as directed.
- Operate landscaping and light construction equipment.
- Maintain equipment trailer.
- Learn stormwater management techniques.
- Actively develop your own career growth.Why you'll love working
- Year-round, full-time work!
- Paid travel expenses and per diem for out-of-town travel.
- Medical, dental and vision plan options.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability
- 401k plan.
- Paid time off and company holidays.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the
US.What we're looking for:
- GED or High School diploma preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in outdoor labor including, but not
limited to: landscaping, construction, grounds maintenance and
repair, or similar work.
- Able to perform manual labor.
- Experience with planning and scheduling, safety management, and
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces,
and work under inclement weather conditions.
- Stable employment history and favorable employment
- Track record of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Valid driver's license, good driving, and criminal
- Ability to pass pre-employment background and drug
- Must be able to physically perform the basic functions of
bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, balancing,
walking, standing, sitting, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping,
feeling, talking, and hearing. Must be able to perform work
exerting up to up to 60 pounds of force; and/or up to 20 pounds of
force constantly to move objects. Must possess visual acuity and
hand-eye coordination to operate machines and tools such as mowers
and weed whackers to perform tasks. Able to work in a variety of
weather conditions.To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our
virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring
team today or visit http://www.workatapexcos.com.Apex is not only
an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, we
truly value diversity in many forms.TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please
do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers
sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex
Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Apex Companies, LLC, Tulsa , Field Crew Foreman (Landscape), Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!