Test & Certifications Engineer
Company: Roxtec Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Roxtec Inc. () is the world's largest manufacturer of module
based cable and pipe seals. A market leader in creativity and
design, Roxtec manufactures complete sealing solutions for cable
and pipe penetrations, which raise the quality, safety and
flexibility in working environments. Founded in 1990, Roxtec has
become one of the most rapidly growing companies of its kind,
averaging 30% annual growth over the past 10 years. We are
currently seeking an Applications Engineer who will plan, develop,
coordinate, and implement test procedures to secure new product
certifications/approvals from appropriate certifying organizations.
Roxtec Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roxtec International AB
located in Sweden.Essential Job Functions
- Lead in development and implementation of procedures for
testing and certification for ROXTEC products.
- Serve as liaison to testing facilities and certifying
- Schedule and witness tests of ROXTEC products by appropriate
- Create and maintain product certification/approval
- Monitor all standards for modifications, addendums and updates
that may impact certifications/approvals for ROXTEC products.
- Participate in analyzing product deficiencies and production
problems and initiating corrective Engineering Change Requests
- Execute Engineering Change Notices (ECNs ) as necessary.
- Provide drafting and design support as necessary.
- Provide technical assistance to Customer Service and sales
personnel as necessary. Requirements
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Discipline Preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and capable of managing projects from
start to finish.
- Must have an aptitude for detail, accuracy, and excellent time
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret codes, standards,
regulations, and test data.
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical information
to all levels of an organization.
- Must be skilled in the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to collaborate with direct team and colleagues in
- Proficiency in Autodesk software preferred.
- Have a high level of mechanical aptitude.
- Must understand basic drafting and be familiar with ANSI and
- Must be skilled in product documentation management.
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% of the time,
domestically and internationally.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs routinely.
- Must be able to climb, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, and balance
as necessary for product installations and offsite inspections.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERALL
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR
EMPLOYMENTWITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL
ORIGIN, VET OR DISABLED STATUS PI175534772
Keywords: Roxtec Inc, Tulsa , Test & Certifications Engineer, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!