Client Service Coordinator - H
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Aveanna Healthcare the largest pediatric home health care company
in the U.S. is growing and we are currently looking for a
passionate, empathetic, motivated and COMMITTED individual to fill
our Client Services Coordinator position! Our success is largely
based upon hiring ambitious team members who provide outstanding
The CSCs are our customer service champions that are responsible
for fostering and maintaining relationships with patients, patient
families, field staff, referral sources and other key stakeholders.
The CSCs manage caregiver schedules, matching qualified clinicians
with local families that align with their skillset, background,
interests, availability etc. This is a uniquely rewarding and
challenging role, that is a great bridge to leadership
Client Services Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinates staffing needs according to branch location
- Be primary point of contact with patient family regarding
- Manage and maintain staffing schedule according to branch
- Coordinate orientation and training scheduling
- Coordinate work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and
- Coordinate shift back-fill activities in the event of caregiver
tardiness or absences
- Maintains an active involvement in issues of cost containment;
effectively utilizes nurses when assigning cases.
- Demonstrates an active and positive role in evaluating staff
- Demonstrates an ability to identify and solve problems; uses
initiative and good judgment to reach quality decisions.
- Maintains an excellent rapport with patients and caregivers and
effectively promotes harmonious interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and adherence to company
policies and procedures.
- On Call Rotation Required- Additional compensation provided for
24/7 On Call Support to field staff and patient/patient
Client Services Coordinator Qualifications:
- College Degree.
- Proficient in English, Bilingual a PLUS.
- Home Health experience a PLUS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, proficient in Word and
- Team player, organization skillset and ability to
- Must be able to work after hours on-call schedule
Benefits of the Client Services Coordinator:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
- Easy access to state-of-the-art technology for electronic
charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and
- Opportunities to grow professionally
*benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
If you feel that you are a match for our Client Services
Coordinator opening, we welcome you to submit your resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CCPA Notice for Job Applicants, Contractors, and Employees Residing
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Tulsa , Client Service Coordinator - H, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!