Hygienist - RDH
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: May 16, 2022
*** Part Time***By choosing Aspen Dental you are saying YES to
joining a dental practice and support organization dedicated to
changing patients' lives through the delivery of state-of-the-art
healthcare. Become part of a dentistry team committed to your
patients oral and overall health. Our mission is to change the
smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time
and we're looking for YOU to help achieve that!Join us as a
Hygienist to help make a difference in the lives of our patients
- Autonomy to manage flexible hygiene schedules that allow for
comprehensive care and work-life balance.
- Access to state-of-the-art technology including 3D scanners,
digital X-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening devices, and voice
activated periodontal charting.
- Collaboration with doctors to complete periodontal assessment
and recommend treatment plans.
- Mentorship for clinical and leadership development.
- Career advancement opportunities beyond hygiene clinical
- Earning potential includes base pay and uncapped incentive
- Sign on bonus, paid time off, and holidays.
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits.
- Aspen Dental's Hygiene Development Program to help you hone
your clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced
hygiene coach, lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA
- Hundreds of hours of FREE online Continuing Education - check
it out at https://www.aspendentalce.com.
- A safe working environment for you and your patients with our
Smile Wide Smile Safe Program
a Registered Dental Hygienist in your state of residency, apply
today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!About Aspen
Dental-branded practices:Aspen Dental-branded practices are
independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Hygienists
work for the licensed dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded
practices. The practices receive non-clinical business support
services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support
organization.Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for employment as
a healthcare worker in states with vaccination mandates.
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Tulsa , Hygienist - RDH, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!