Owasso North - Cake Decorator
Company: Reasor's LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
JOB TITLE: Cake Decorator
REPORTS TO: Bakery Manager
Cake Decorator Summary
I measure my success as a Cake Decorator by the following:
* I strive daily to exceed my customers' expectations by providing
a positive first impression, determining actual needs, delivering
real solutions, adding value where I can, and leaving the customer
with a lasting positive last impression. I know by following the
Reasor's Service Model, I do make a difference.
* I respect my customer, and those I work with, and this empowers
me to do my very best to deliver a quality customer experience for
each customer, and to assist those I work with in doing the
* My fellow employees and I work to ensure that our department
meets the high standards set out for us, and that we deliver on
every aspect of the Reasor's Value Proposition daily.
* I follow the bakery department's merchandising plans and
standards so that my customer will find what they are looking for
with ease and will be excited and delighted by all the other
possibilities available to them.
* My fellow employees and I follow all preparation and/or
production procedures when working with Fresh Foods, ensuring all
food safety procedures are followed to ensure our customer has the
highest quality product and that all prepared food is safe to
* I support bakery department cleaning standards by following
company and food safety guidelines and using only approved
equipment and cleaning chemicals for cleaning procedures within the
department, including the production area and applicable service
* My fellow employees and I follow the Reasor's policies and
procedures as we go about our daily tasks knowing that this creates
a safe and secure place to work and shop.
* My safety, my customer's safety, and the safety of those I work
with is my first responsibility, and by following the procedures in
place, and using the training provided, I go about my daily
business mindful I have control over my safety and the safety of
* I am mindful that the equipment and tools that I use to perform
my job are to be used properly and only after proper training. That
used improperly, I am a danger to myself, those I work with and
possibly my customer.
* I execute Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
* I execute all other job duties as assigned
Cake Decorator: What I Do, How I Do It, and Why I Do It
As a Cake Decorator, this is what I do:
Bakery Department Operations - I support and follow all Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs) supporting bakery department operations
including department readiness, staffing, price maintenance,
policies and procedures, inventory preparation, department
financial goals and objectives, department cleanliness, and safe
use of equipment and tools.
Bakery Department Replenishment and Inventory Procedures - I
support and follow bakery department replenishment and inventory
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) by assisting in ordering,
replenishment, receiving, invoicing, and accounting, backstock,
reclamation and returns, damages and reworks, supply use and
Merchandising & Sales Floor Standards - I support and follow
merchandising and sales floor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
by proper stocking, rotation, signing, setting, and maintaining
displays, sampling and overall department zoning procedures.
Food Production and Processing - I support and follow all company
and food safety Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) guidelines for
fresh food preparation, production, and processing. I ensure all
products produced for consumption is properly packaged/wrapped,
weighed and/or priced, and labeled according to company and
As a Cake Decorator, this is how I do it:
Team Champion - Builds teamwork and collaboration. Holds a "no task
is beneath me" attitude and steps up whenever needed - within and
outside of one's department.
Standards and Ownership - Produces high quality products and
services in a timely manner through application of our procedures
and processes. Takes ownership of actions, decisions, performance,
and results in ways that earn the respect of others.
Continuous Learning and Curiosity - Finds and acts on opportunities
to learn that further one's own success and that of Reasor's. Acts
with optimism and a drive to make today better than yesterday.
As a Cake Decorator, this is why I do it:
Intense Customer Care and Reasor's Ambassador - Anticipates
customer needs and adds value to their experience. Acts as an
ambassador for Reasor's by sharing a passion for what we do,
consistently living our values and beliefs, and encouraging others
to do the same.
Supporting Reasor's Mission Statement - With respect and support
from my peers and supervisors, I strive daily to exceed my
customers' expectations in an effort to support the Reasor's
Mission Statement, "Depend on us to bethe best place to work and
* Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
* High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends
and holidays as needed.
* Adaptable to different situations and the ability to respond with
flexibility to shifting priorities and rapid change.
* Ability to interpret, understand and follow instructions.
* Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies
weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
* Frequently reaches overhead and below the knees, including
pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, crouching, and twisting with
or without bearing weight. Occasionally required to squat, kneel,
* Continuous repetitive motion with hand(s) and arm(s), such as
grasping, gripping, and turning.
* Stands and/or walks continuously throughout shift.
* Visually locates merchandise and other objects, as well as
verifies information, often in small print.
* May be exposed to all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow,
ice, and wind) as well as, inside work with variations in heat,
cold, dust and humidity.
* May be exposed to cleaning solvents or other chemicals.
* May be exposed to latex, eggs, nuts, soy, and wheat.
* Employment at Reasor's may be contingent upon completion and our
evaluation of a personality assessment, drug screen, employment
reference check and criminal background check.
Keywords: Reasor's LLC, Tulsa , Owasso North - Cake Decorator, Other , Owasso, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!