Service Specialist I - Artificial Lift
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, performs Artificial Lift (AL)
installations and pulls, routine checks, and
- Under broad direction, performs Artificial Lift (AL)
installations and pulls, checks, and troubleshooting.
- Provides instruction and technical support to customer
personnel in the proper handling and operating procedures of
- Performs well production analysis and repair of AL equipment
and understands how specific well conditions can impact pump
- Tests, splices, and repairs cable and assists in service center
operations as necessary.
- Prepares paperwork to include IFTA reports, billable and
non-billable hours, and mileage.
- Trains and coaches new hires in basic principles. Promotes
safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with
all applicable safety and environmental procedures and
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE)
regulations and guidelines.
- Trains and mentors lower level technicians at the well
- 4 years experience in Artificial Lift Operations is
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days,
and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and
exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effecting working relationship with other
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and
disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase
additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or
injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal
and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
835 W 41st St South, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74104, United States
Requisition Number: 149323
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Tulsa , Service Specialist I - Artificial Lift, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!