Assembler 2, General
Company: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the
world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical
discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over
65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around
the world to address some of the most challenging global health
* Commitment to Safety, by the following site safety procedures and
utilizing safety equipment as required for daily tasks.
* Uses batch boards instructions, job aids, standard operating
procedures, and product specifications to execute production
* Maintain accurate documentation, records, and logs accordance
with Good Documentation Practices.
* Ability to perform minor troubleshooting and problem solving in
areas of set-up of equipment and processes.
* Ability to perform rework and re-packaging of materials as
* Ability to work in teams to achieve operational goals while being
engaged in the process.
* Communicating issues and concerns to lead or designee.
Essential / Key Job Responsibilities (including supervisory and/or
* Performs light assembly by following released procedures.
* May perform in process inspection to ensure product meet
specifications and standards.
* May generate required documentation to complete the Device
History Record (DHR)
* Must be able to read and understand: Assembly instructions, DHR,
Bills of materials, Standard operation procedures, and all other
documentation used to control our products and processes.
* Expected to provide feedback on production and methods, product
design issues, continuously strives to improve quality and
* Must have the ability to maintain productive working
relationships within the work team and with other functions.
* Keep work area clean organized and safe.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Ability to support continuous improvement activities such as
standardization of work, process simplifications, etc.
* Must be able to read proficiently, write legibly,
analyze/evaluate charts/graphs, follow simple diagrams, and
following manufacturing and inspection procedures.
* Must be able to maintain neat, legible, accurate, and complete
documentation n, records, and logs.
* Must be able to focus continuous attention to detailed processes
and routine processes.
* 1-3 years of manufacturing experience
* High School Diploma or GED
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand, walk, sit, use sight, and use hands to
manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools, controls, and
manufacturing equipment. The employee frequently is required to
verbally communicate with other associates. The employee is
occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in an
CME/ Grinding/Molding environment. Candidate must be able to work
in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment. BD is an affirmative
action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks
diversity in the workforce.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary
responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job
description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an
individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all
qualifications that may be required either now or in the
For certain roles at BD, employment is contingent upon the
Company's receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated
against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be
available and/or required. Consistent with BD's Workplace
Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be
considered pursuant to applicable law.
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions
and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic
self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose
through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and
colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an
inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total
Rewards program - which includes competitive pay, benefits,
continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance
components - is designed to support the varying needs of our
diverse and global associates.
To learn more about BD visit https://jobs.bd.com/
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status,
familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or
veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
USA OK - Mannford
US BD 1st Shift 6am-230pm (United States of America)
Keywords: BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Tulsa , Assembler 2, General, Other , Mannford, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!