Equipment Support II
Company: Sunstate Equipment Co., LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Equipment Support I!
If you're interested in starting a career in a fast-growing
industry, then look no further! We are looking for our next team
member who will be responsible for assisting customers with loading
and unloading equipment . Customer service experience, a great
attitude, and familiarity with construction equipment are
Responsibilities also include maintaining the appearance of the
branch, assisting mechanics, drivers or other personnel with
various labor-based tasks, and completing other daily assignments
that support the branch operations. Equipment Support II may be
delivering equipment occasionally.
Required Skills And Experience
- Minimum age of 21 is preferred in order to drive company
- Must possess good communication skills to enable communication
with customer and co-workers
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast paced
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Familiarity with construction/equipment industry a plus
- Great Attitude!!!
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity to frequently
climb in and out of equipment
- Physical exertion, including, but not limited to, walking,
standing, stooping, bending and lifting up to 90 pounds
- Frequent exposure to the outside elements
- Power wash rental equipment
- Load and unload equipment
- Prepare and stage equipment for deliveries
- Assist with various yard duties
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay and great benefits!
- Friendly and team-oriented environment!
- Opportunities for growth in a booming industry!
Interested? Apply now!
You can text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and Participates in E-Verify
Questions? Give our recruiting team a call at 844-899-8066 and
Keywords: Sunstate Equipment Co., LLC, Tulsa , Equipment Support II, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!