Company: Roxtec Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Roxtec Inc. () is the world's largest manufacturer of module
based cable and pipe seals. A market leader in creativity and
design, Roxtec manufactures complete sealing solutions for cable
and pipe penetrations, which raise the quality, safety and
flexibility in working environments. Founded in 1990, Roxtec has
become one of the most rapidly growing companies of its kind,
averaging 30% annual growth over the past 10 years. We are seeking
an experienced Mechanical Designer for our corporate headquarters
in Tulsa, OK. This role will support Roxtec, Inc. business segments
across North America and Canada. The ideal candidate is flexible,
enjoys change, has a strong customer focus, and thrives in a
high-paced environment. This is a full-time position reporting to
the Design Team Manager. Roxtec Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary
of Roxtec International AB, located in Sweden.The PositionThe
Mechanical Designer creates customized solutions for unique
customer applications from identification of needs to performance
verification to finalized solutions. This can include machined and
welded metallic components, water-jet elastomeric components,
hardware selection, and component interaction analysis to produce
viable solutions. This role is part of a technical team of
designers/engineers responsible for crafting solutions that meet
customer needs while creating value and long-term customer loyalty.
Essential Job Functions
- Produce drawings from 3D models designed per customer
- Provide design, drafting and technical assistance to Sales
Support to meet customer needs.
- Participate in analyzing product deficiencies and production
- Initiate corrective Engineering Change Requests (ECR's) and
execution of Engineering Change Notices (ECN's).
- Create and maintain 3D models and drawings of customized
- Develop and implement procedures for technical document
creation and maintenance.
- Establish effective working relationships and
coordinate/cooperate with others.
- Monitor all sources of technical information looking for new
technology (i.e. mechanisms, controls, materials, etc.) for
application of ROXTEC products.
- Position may include occasional business travel.Requirements
- Associates in Engineering Technology or 3+ years' experience in
engineering design/ drafting.
- Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor 3D modeling software and
familiarity with PLM systems.
- Speed, simplicity and flexibility should come naturally for
you, as these are Roxtec key concepts.
- Enjoy working in a team-oriented environment with
professionalism, cooperation and communicate effectively with ease
both verbally and in writing.
- Energetic and exact showing a high level of mechanical
- Skilled in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
and documentation management.
- Application of basic drafting skills and be familiar with ANSI
and ASME standards.
- Be a self-starter and capable of managing projects from start
- Skilled with personal time management as well as project time
- BSME a plus. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as
negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or national origin.PI186748904
Keywords: Roxtec Inc, Tulsa , DESIGNER, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!