Safety & Security Officer (3rd shift)
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: September 22, 2022
A Safety & Security Guard is responsible for providing
protection for hotel guests employees and property. They are also
responsible for providing guests with a sense of comfort and well
being by maintaining a level of visibility. Depending on the hotel
may be stationed in the base office for security of the Associate
entrance and for conducting temperature checks during COVID
procedures (as required).MUST BE ABLE TO WORK OVERNIGHT 11PM-7AM
SHIFT $15 PER HOUR STARTING PAYQUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred
- Certificate of Completion in Safety and Security Training (must
comply with State requirements) a plus
- CPR First Aid and Heimlich maneuver Certified a
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Answer phone and dispatch in a timely manner in addition to
demonstrating proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other Associates; maintain radio contact with
the Front Desk/Night Auditor at all times.
- Maintain visual contact with the Front Desk/Night Auditor and
the front door of the hotel by remaining in the Lobby area when not
on property walks.
- Maintain and review daily activity log.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to guest and Associate
- Hold briefing with Guest Services staff both at the beginning
and end of shift.
- Open secured areas for authorized personnel; checks ID of
visitors/Associates as necessary.
- Maintain an awareness of legal limitations of position (i.e.
local ordinances state ordinances etc.).
- Assist guests to their rooms or help guests enter their
- Investigates room thefts auto accidents/thefts and assault
complaints for guests (not for Associates); serves as the first
responder partnering with Department Head/Hotel leadership to write
the incident report.
- Assist outside agencies as necessary.
- Provide escort.
- Assist HR/MOD with responding to Associate altercations.
- Assist with intoxicated guests.
- Be knowledgeable about hotel and guestroom locking
- Respond to security alarms and monitor TV cameras (CCTV) (if
- Challenge suspicious persons.
- Conduct rounds checking for safety hazards checking lights and
door locks and picking up items left on the property.
- Assist during medical emergencies administering First
Aid/C.P.R/Heimlich maneuver as necessary.
- In partnership with Department Head/Hotel leadership completes
Incident/Accident Reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Receive deliveries; deliver requested items to guest rooms as
- Assist Front Desk with Express Check-outs newspaper delivery
and with van runs as requested or applicable to the needs of the
- Handle items for Lost and Found according to the
- Works special functions attends meetings and/or performs other
duties as required.Hyatt Regency Tulsa is located in the heart of
downtown Tulsas vibrant business, entertainment, and cultural
districts. Our hotel overlooks the scenic gardens of the Williams
Center Complex and is only eight miles from Tulsa International
Airport. Adjoined via skybridge to Williams Towers, our luxury,
high-rise Tulsa hotel is adjacent to the famous Tulsa Performing
Arts Center and just a few walking blocks from the Cox Convention
Center, BOK Center and more than 50 restaurants and bars.Hyatt
Regency Tulsa offers modern and spacious hotel accommodations for
our guest stay in Tulsa, OK. Rooms and suites feature modern
amenities perfect for making a work week, vacation, or extended
stay experience feel like home.As the global leader in third-party
hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550
hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.After an initial waiting
period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a
competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-168994 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time Street: 100 East Second Street
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Tulsa , Safety & Security Officer (3rd shift), Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!