Company: Santa Fe Cattle Company (MRG, LLC)
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Must be friendly, outgoing, and must possess good communication
skills. It is organized and able to think and act quickly and
effectively. Retains self-composure. He is an enthusiastic and
convincing salesperson. Must be customer sensitive and possess a
sense of timing. Must take pride in personal appearance and be
dedicated to his/her job. Must display integrity and honesty in all
aspects of his/her employment. Must observe diners to ensure that
guests are satisfied with the food and service, responds to the
additional request and determines when the meal has been
May assist server assistant (busser) with stocking, removing and
resetting dishes and silverware between courses, and cleaning and
resetting vacated tables.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol according to state
- Must be able to communicate in, read, write, and understand the
primary language of the work location.
- Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations from
time to time.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods
of up to 6 hours in length.
- Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend and kneel
and have the ability to lift bus tubs and trays frequently weighing
up to 25lbs.
- Communicates effectively with guests.
- Must be enthusiastic and make the guest feel appreciated
through his/her actions.
- Obtains information regarding specials, side work, assigned
station, and etc. from a manager at the start of a shift.
- Has a thorough knowledge of the steps of service and all of
their components and use them to manage his/her section
- Work as a team with all of our personnel.
- Maintains running side work throughout the shift and completes
closing side work at the end of the shift as assigned by the
- Works with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to our
standards at all times.
- Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make a
change (if applicable).
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Guest relations, Floor plan, Side work duties, Phone procedures,
Specials, Steps of service, Menu knowledge, POS operation, Liquor
knowledge, Alcohol awareness Cash handling, Teamwork.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working
conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an
accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the
right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks
be performed as assigned.
Santa Fe Cattle Company (MRG, LLC) is an EEO employer -
Keywords: Santa Fe Cattle Company (MRG, LLC), Tulsa , Server, Other , Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!