Part-Time Weekend Security Guard**$1,000 Sign On Bonus** - Tulsa, OK
Company: CRH (Old Castle)
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job ID: 441800
APAC Central Inc., is a CRH company producing and providing crushed
aggregate materials, sand, ready-mix concrete, asphalt, and
performing as a regional heavy highway/infrastructure construction
firm serving Arkansas, Oklahoma, and southern Missouri.
APAC-Central, Inc. and its founding companies have been serving our
customers since early in the 20th Century and look forward to
continued success in the 21st Century!
Weekend Security Guard - Hours Friday - Sunday 6pm to 6am
Do you want to work for a company that values your skills? Do you
want to work for a company that values safety above all else? Are
you looking for opportunities and benefits of a large corporation
with a small company feel? Then APAC is the company for you! Apply
for the Secuirty Guard today and jumpstart your career with the CRH
Job Description Summary
The selected candidate will be required to work in a team
environment with other co-workers and managers.
- Checking entrances, & automatic gates
- Checking on late night employees to ensure their safety.
- Checking for safety hazards in the property.
- Checking for vagrants & trespassers & removing them from the
- Deterrence of criminal activity.
- Identifying unauthorized vehicles in parking lots & having them
ticketed or removed.
- Patrolling and monitoring activities on the company's premises
regularly to discourage criminals and ensure the environment is
safe and secure
- Evicting trespassers and violators and detaining perpetrators
while following legal protocols before relevant authorities arrive
to take over
- Controlling the entrance and departure of employees, visitors
and vehicles according to protocols
- Providing detailed reports on daily activities and any
incidents that may have occurred to management
- Using provided communication devices such as two-way radios in
a clear and concise manner
- This position is considered "Safety Sensitive"
The ideal candidate will:
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background
- Must have a clean driving record
- Pass a pre-employment "Fit for Work" physical.
- Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 Immigration
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers,
supervisors and the general public at all times.
- Willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Report to work at the designated start time.
- Be able to work overtime when required.
- Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot
- Climbing, stretching, driving/steering, sitting, twisting,
vibration, riding on rough terrain. Use of hand tools such as
wrenches and screwdrivers.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as
outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist
co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated
operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA.
- Be at least age 18 years of age due to nature of working
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous related experience preferred
- Experience as a security guard is a plus
- Law enforcement experience a plus
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North
America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the
hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid
to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas
family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified
structure, letting you work in a small company environment while
having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding
challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Please complete your online application and profile which will be
sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your
interest in the CRH Americas family!
APAC Central Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this
Keywords: CRH (Old Castle), Tulsa , Part-Time Weekend Security Guard**$1,000 Sign On Bonus** - Tulsa, OK, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!