Tube Shaft Assembler
Company: Valmont Industries, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
801 N Xanthus Tulsa Oklahoma Why Valmont Welcome to Valmont,
where a world of opportunity awaits. When you join our team, you
become part of a passionate group dedicated to changing lives and
conserving resources around the globe. We want problem solvers who
roll up their sleeves to foster progress and innovation for all
people. At Valmont, we provide infrastructure, irrigation, tubing
and coatings to the world. We strengthen cities. We nourish
croplands. We design, manufacture and coat. Our products and
services make a difference. How you will contribute Valmont is
currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for
the Tube Shaft Assembler position in the Global Utility Division.
We are looking for a highly driven individual that will assemble
and/or fit together pole shaft halves to form a complete unit.
Additionally, you will--
- Must be able to safely operate overhead crane
- Works under limited supervision assembling pole shafts in
accordance with standard and designated procedures.
- Work may include a limited range of standard products requiring
some fitting or adjusting
- Assembles large units that require little precision.
- Works under conditions with accurate performance and completion
of work within set time limits are essential for subsequent
- Accountable and responsible for essential tools and equipment
provided along w/ the maintenance of these tools and
- Actively participate in department safety, demonstrate
excellent safety practices and behaviors which conform to all
Valmont safety policies and procedures. What it takes Required
- At least 1 year of overhead crane experience.
- Ability to prioritize work in order to complete deadlines. Must
also be able to work through problem with the minimum amount of
assistance from the leadperson or the supervisor.
- Ability to work timely and expeditiously to deliver an on-time
result without errors.
- At the end of 90 Calendar days the candidate must be able to
maintain an acceptable level of production, quality and attendance
as determined by Management. Highly qualified candidates will also
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- One year of previous experience operating hand and/or power
- One year of previous experience in an assembly position
- A high awareness for safety at all times (Utility) Valmont does
not discriminate against any employee or applicant in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
genetic information, veteran status, disability or any other
characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.If you have a disability and require any
assistance in filling out the application for employment email
Keywords: Valmont Industries, Inc., Tulsa , Tube Shaft Assembler, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!