Electrical Design Engineer
Company: Professional Engineering Consultants
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Professional Engineering ConsultantsEqual Employment
Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
PEC is active in the following market sectors:
Educational, Commercial, Industrial, Health Care, Government,
Manufacturing, Retirement Communities, and Military.
Electrical Engineers at PEC must be technically competent in the
following areas as they pertain to the vertical construction
- Site Power Distribution
- Building Power Distribution
- Lighting Design
- Grounding Systems
- Fire Alarm Device Layout
- Code Analysis
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client meetings.
- Mentoring of design and drafting staff.
- Project development and project management.
- Candidate will design and engineer building power, lighting and
low voltage systems.
- Candidate will be responsible for production of construction
documents and construction administration for projects.
- Evaluation of electrical systems.
- Report preparation and presentation to clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or Architectural
Engineering from an accredited college.
- Passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam; Intern Engineer
(I.E.) Credentials are expected.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client
- Ability to organize and handle multiple project
- Revit skills desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status.
Keywords: Professional Engineering Consultants, Tulsa , Electrical Design Engineer, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!