RN ICS Full Time, Nights
Company: Ardent Health Services
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job Description OverviewWho We AreHillcrest HealthCare System
(HHS) is a comprehensive health system with approximately 5,000
employees that serves the communities of eastern Oklahoma. HHS
includes nine hospitals throughout Eastern Oklahoma, the Oklahoma
Heart Institute, and Utica Park Clinic.Hillcrest Hospital South is
a 180 bed acute care hospital with a history of providing
state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, community setting that
is easy to navigate. With more than 1000 employees and 700
physicians, we provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient
services for all ages including emergency, intensive care, stroke,
cardiology, maternity, orthopedics and surgery. We welcome you to
take the next step to join our highly skilled team of health care
professionals who value Our Way of Changing Lives with Respect,
Compassion, Responsibility and Accountability. What You'll Do
- The Registered Nurse is a professional caregiver who assumes
responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a
designated time frame. She or he provides direct care to these
patients via the nursing process, the environmental/instrumentation
and management of other health care team members.
- The RN will plan, perform care, document and demonstrate
knowledge of growth and development norms for adolescent, adult and
geriatric patients. The RN will demonstrate knowledge of age
appropriate equipment and identify and advocate for the safety of
- The RN will initiate and document infection control precautions
as per policy 100% of the time as well as maintain and document
infection control precautions per policy and utilize appropriate
PPE. The RN will also provide education to family and patient on
the infection control guidelines.
- The RN will assess, reassess and document patient status per
policy including but not limited to admission and discharge
documentation. The RN will plan, implement, and document nursing
care that is appropriate to the patient's needs, condition, and
- The RN will collaborate with case management and physicians in
the continuum of care.
- The RN will delegate appropriately to team members to maximize
quality of care and utilization of resources.
- The RN will maintain confidentiality with all information
- The RN will meet departmental standards and competencies as
evidenced by departmental documentation.
- The employee will report to work on time and work as scheduled
and per attendance policy. The employee will work independently
with minimal supervision and utilize policy and procedures of the
facility to guide them in the proper course of action.
- The employee will comply with safety policies and procedures
and maintain professional working relationships with coworkers,
physicians, and customers.
- Demonstrate high level critical thinking and independent
- Able to provide total care of the high acuity patients
utilizing the nursing process. ResponsibilitiesWhat You'll Bring
- A graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- Must maintain a current certification in BLS, ACLS, and
- Demonstrated leadership abilities; able to work under stressful
situations. Possesses good oral and written communication skills. A
demonstrated ability in interpersonal relationships which enhances
communication, promotes conflict resolutions, and facilitates staff
- Desirable characteristics include at least one year of
experience as an R.N., preferably in the area of application. Must
be able to follow directions and perform work according to
department standards when no directions are given. Must be
emotionally mature and able to function effectively under
- Must possess a current Oklahoma License as a Registered Nurse.
What We Offer---
- Competitive pay---
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance---
- 401k with Company match---
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended
- Tuition Reimbursement---
- Advancement and career development opportunities--- - - - - -
With 30 hospitals and hundreds of clinics, Ardent Health Services
is a premier provider of health care services, delivered with
compassion for patients and their families and with respect for
employees, physicians and other health professionals. Nearly half
of our facilities have been recognized among healthcare's best
places to work. -
Our hospitals and health systems include; Hillcrest Health System
in Oklahoma, UT Health East Texas, BSA Health System, and Seton
Medical Center Harker Heights in Texas, Lovelace Health System in
New Mexico, University of Kansas Health System St. Francis Campus
in Kansas, Portneuf Medical Center in Idaho, as well as Hackensack
Meridian Health at Pascack Valley, and Hackensack Meridian Health
Mountainside hospitals in New Jersey.
Keywords: Ardent Health Services, Tulsa , RN ICS Full Time, Nights, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!