Inventory Control (2283)
Company: Pregis Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Inventory Control (2283)
Tulsa, OK, USA
Friday, November 18, 2022
We're Not Just in the Packaging Business-We're in the "Wow"
Pregis is Hiring!
Why Join Pregis?
Pregis is in the packaging business to protect what matters. We are
committed to providing our customers and employees sustainable
growth through purpose-driven innovation and customer-centric
packaging solutions. If you are looking for a company that is
thriving across various high growth industries and is innovative,
customer focused, high integrity, believes in strong teamwork and
collaboration, Pregis is the company for you. Check out the Pregis
Purpose to learn how sustainability and social responsibility is at
the very core of our company DNA.
Inventory Control Specialists/Clerk
Inventory Control Supervisor
The Inventory Control Specialists/Clerk is responsible for daily
management of Pregis' inventory system to include picking and
stocking parts for Machine Assembly production, loading/unloading
of the Vertical Lift Modules that houses parts, periodic cycle
counting, and other duties as assigned.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand.
- Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and
reported according to company policy.
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and
locations of all inventory.
- Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a regular
- Track incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Collect and store incoming material in defined locations.
- Maintain count accuracy (digital and physical counting).
- Update database with incoming and outgoing products.
- Dispose of obsolete inventory as directed.
- Provide inventory items such as parts to the production
- Utilize Forklifts to safely store and retrieve overstock material
- Keep work area clean and clear of scrap material.
- Assist Quality Control, Engineering, and Procurement with
"Blocked Stock" and Non-compliant parts control.
- Maintain accurate records of parts locations and quantities.
- Assist in "small parts" orders as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Functional Expert
- Results Seeker
At times, the Inventory Control Specialists with oversee assigned
The employee will generally be in a climate controlled, well-lit
environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually
quiet to moderate. The employee may be required to work in a shop
environment which may include dust and a moderately controlled
The employee is often required to sit and/or stand, reach with arms
and hands, and walk for long periods of time. The employee is
occasionally required to climb or balance and to stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include
close vision. Employee may be required to lift 10 - 50 lbs and be
able to stand 8-10 hours per day unassisted.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
The employee will work a 40-hour week. At times it may be required
to work additional hours to include weekends.
Minimal travel; as required by the business.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year of inventory control experience or related
field required. 2+years preferred.
- Previous SAP Purchasing Experience Preferred.
- Knowledge of warehouse and inventory control policies and
- Strong PC skills and the ability to navigate within the Pregis
LLC systems are critical.
- Working knowledge of relevant software.
- Ability to understand and accurately apply basic math skills.
- Ability to use work related equipment and materials
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and organize; good time management skills.
- Ability to retain information about policies and procedures or
research as needed.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to operate under pressure of deadlines.
- Cooperative, team oriented, patient, calm under pressure, and
able to work independently.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
Authorized to work in the United states without sponsorship from
Pregis LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Pregis LLC complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training. Pregis LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Pregis LLC employees to perform
their job duties may result in discipline up to and including
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in diversity of thought and bringing together other
traits and characteristics that make an individual bring a unique
experience to Pregis. We strive to foster an inclusive environment
where behaviors and social norms ensure people are welcome.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement/Inclusion
We offer equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and
harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We
support inclusion and believe in welcoming a collective sum of
individual differences, thoughts, traits, and characteristics to
represent Pregis' culture and achievements.
Visit us at www.pregis.com for more information about Pregis
Manufacturing & Operations
- Tulsa, OK, USA
Share this job:
Keywords: Pregis Corporation, Tulsa , Inventory Control (2283), Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!