Company: Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Guest Attendants are responsible for facilitating attraction
experiences, maintaining facility appearance, and supporting with
gaming and bowling operations to ensure a top-notch guest
experience. Our Guest Attendants are knowledgeable about our
product offering, anticipate guest needs, and exhibit genuine
enthusiasm in all that they do. - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspire memorable experiences by providing top-notch guest
service and remaining attentive to guest needs.
- Interact with guests in person and over the phone to ensure the
best guest experience.
- Utilize the Point-of-Sale system to process orders, payments,
and redemption transactions with accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety standards and report
- Facilitate attraction play and oversee game room.
- Conduct opening/closing duties.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate Andy B's Core Values: Teamwork, Service, Inspiring
Fun, Excellence.KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Friendly, outgoing personality and a get-it-done attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Free bowling for team member and their immediate family while
- 50% off food and beverage purchases while on break.
- 20% off food and beverage purchases while off-duty.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (after waiting
- Fun and rewarding workplace culture. Andy B's Entertainment &
Bowling Centers participates in the E-verify program for all new
team members. For more information, visit:, ,
Keywords: Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers, Tulsa , Guest Attendant, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!