Assembly & Repair Tech I
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, assembles and tests Artificial Lift
- Reviews work orders, acquires parts for new product assembly,
and solicits help from and coordinates with manufacturing as
- Acquires basic knowledge of materials, components, and their
- Acquires and documents basic knowledge of assembly tools and
- Assists with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products
- Acquires basic knowledge of test procedures and
- Documents test procedures, data, observations, and results.
Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in
all job processes.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be
corrected in relatively short time frames.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Mechanical experience is preferred
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days,
and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and
exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effecting working relationship with other
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
835 W 41st St South, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74104, United States
Requisition Number: 170108
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Tulsa , Assembly & Repair Tech I, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!