Embedded Systems Engineer
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision applies functional specifications and
uses engineering tools to design hardware, electronic circuits,
control systems or algorithms for product changes and new
- Under general direction, designs, develops, tests, and supports
electrical and/or electronic hardware and/or firmware for downhole
tools and surface systems.
- This may include analog and digital circuitry, power
transmission and distribution, signal and communications
- Diagnoses instrument and electrical and/or electronic system
- Services, troubleshoots, repairs and/or replaces and maintains
instrument and electrical and/or electronics component level in
surface and downhole equipment.
- Independently performs analytical troubleshooting, repair and
maintenance of electrical and/or electronic systems.
- May independently develop, test and debug firmware for
- Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard
engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using a judgment
in making minor adaptations and modifications.
- Develops specifications, process study, research
investigations, and report preparation.
- Provide technical guidance to designers/drafters and less
experience engineers as required.
- May provide technical leadership in developing solutions and/or
devising new approaches to problems encountered.
- Incorporates reliability analysis during the design and test
- Comply with Halliburton HSE and Service Quality requirements.
Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost
containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics
Engineering or similar discipline.
- 4 years of related experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
835 W 41st St South, Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74104, United States
Requisition Number: 170895
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, Tulsa , Embedded Systems Engineer, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!