Company: Case & Associates
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Responsible for showing and leasing apartment units to prospective
residents as well as greeting visitors/potential residents,
providing swift and courteous customer service for current
residents, and completing daily office procedures including rent
processing and deposits as required by the property manager.
This position is responsible for all of the following:
- Showing apartments to rental prospects and leasing to qualified
- Selling positive aspects of the property and company through
proper telephone, leasing and closing techniques
- Responding to inquiries for property information in an
appropriate and timely manner
- Knowing and updating competitors' pricing/specials
- Learning all paperwork and reports related to leasing and
preparing them when necessary
- Knowing the property's budget and how to properly code expenses
- Calling utility companies to connect and disconnect unit
- Posting rent and making daily deposits.
- Filing paperwork and service requests
- Checking all model units and laundry rooms daily to ensure
- Keeping clubhouse, bathrooms, offices and laundry rooms clean
when housekeeper is not available
- Keeping coffee, refreshments, and condiments fresh and
- Ordering any needed office supplies with the approval of the
- Keeping computer updated with daily property activity (i.e.
incomes, leases, notices)
- Opening and sorting mail
- Assuming daily operations of the property when Property Manager
is not available
- Coordinating service requests from residents with property
- Completing all job-related tasks assigned by Property Manager
or Property Supervisor
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 3-6 Months related training/experience or combination of
education and experience
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English for business
- Must be able to read and write instructions, short
correspondence, memos, and service requests and to converse with
residents, co-workers, and vendors in a professional manner.
- Must also be able to effectively present information and
instructions to potential residents and on-site staff in one-on-one
and small group settings.
- Must be able to stand, walk, climb stairs; use hands to finger,
handle, grasp or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; stoop,
kneel or crouch; talk; hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Case & Associates, Tulsa , Leasing Consultant, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!