Certified Medication Aide (CMA)- Weekends
Company: Sagora Senior Living
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you a compassionate and dependable individual who is looking
for a career that means something? Do you have a passion for
serving others and a desire to know you are making a difference? If
so, we have a position for you! Sagora Senior Living is in search
of a caring and hard-working Certified Medication Aide to join our
team! CMAs administer and dispense medication, provide personal
care, and assist our residents by prioritizing their wellbeing and
ensuring they maintain their dignity and independence. Are you up
for the challenge?
Join our team at one of our senior living communities offering
independent living, assisted living, or memory care where we put
Residents First while being team-focused and quality centered. We
put Residents First, and our Associates Matter! At Sagora, we
invest and empower our team members for upward movement within the
company and in their career. We are certified as a Great Place to
Work based on team member surveys! Apply now to join our dedicated
team who cares, just like you!
Our Core Values areCommitment, Empowerment, Communication, and
Did you know that our name Sagora comes from the combination of two
words Sage, which means wisdom or wise person, and Agora, which
means a gathering place. Our communities are a gathering place of
- On Demand Pay Request a pay advance of up to $500 and get paid
the same day!
- Discount and rewards program use for electronics, food, car
buying, travel, fitness, and more!
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Disability/ Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flex Plan
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching!
- Paid time off and Holiday pay
- Associate Assistance Program counseling services at the other
end of the phone!
- Discounted Meal Tickets
- Referral Bonus Program earn money for referring your
- Tuition Assistance (for programs directly related to associates
- Lasting relationships with our residents! Our residents have so
much wisdom to share!
Community Name: Aberdeen Heights Assisted Living
Address: 7220 S. Yale Ave., Tulsa, OK 74136
Phone number: 918-496-0123
Status (FT/PT/PRN): Full Time
Shift(s): Weekend Doubles
Starting Pay: $ Negotiable
What does a CMA at Sagora do?
- Administer and accurately record administration of medications
as prescribed by a resident's physician(s) in accordance with
company policy and applicable state and federal guidelines under
supervision of a nurse
- Obtain, record, and report resident vital signs
- Manage supply of medications
- Provide accounting for all medications ordered, received,
stored, and administered
- Care for the personal needs, safety, and comfort of our
- Assist residents with activities of daily living including
wardrobe, personal hygiene, and mobility
- Aid in daily tasks such as housekeeping, use of telephone,
laundry, transportation, and mail delivery
- Observe and report changes in residents' condition and
- Conduct rounds to monitor for hazards or incidents
- Assist in dining including escorting residents to dining room,
serving, and clean up
What do you need to be a CMA?
- Must be certified as a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) and meet
the states specific certification requirements
- The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to
- Six months of work experience in a retirement community setting
- Candidate must be able to read, write, and communicate
effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters,
recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is
an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants
without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability or any other
characteristic protected by law.
START YOUR APPLICATION
Keywords: Sagora Senior Living, Tulsa , Certified Medication Aide (CMA)- Weekends, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!