Posted on: January 26, 2023
LabCorp is seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to join
their Specimen Processing and Accessioning team in Tulsa, OK. - The
Specimen Accessioner will be responsible for performing clinical
specimen accessioning, sample sorting and data entry in a
fast-paced, high-throughput environment according to established
standard operating procedures.
The schedule for this position will be: Monday-Friday
- Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
- Unpack and route specimens to their respective staging
- Accurately identify and label specimens -
- Pack and ship specimens to proper testing facilities -
- Meet department activity and production goals
- Properly prepare and store excess specimen samples -
- Data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely
- Resolve and document any problem specimens
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- No relative experience required; 1-2 years preferred -
- Previous medical or production experience is a plus
- Comfortable handling biological specimens -
- Ability to accurately identify specimens -
- Experience working in a team environment -
- Strong data entry and organizational skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office -
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Ability to pass a standardized color blind test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for
growth, continual development, professional challenge and the
chance to make a real difference, apply today!
This site requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. - Labcorp
will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an
exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or religious
belief.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our -. -
Keywords: Labcorp, Tulsa , Specimen Accessioner, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!