License and Title Assistant
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Start your career with Enterprise! We're hiring immediately.
The License & Title Assistant provides support for the
Enterprise/National/Alamo brands with responsibility for
administrative processing of license and title paperwork for
initial registrations, renewals and other items relating to the
licensing and titling of vehicles. This position is responsible for
developing and maintaining a strong relationship with the
Department of Motor Vehicles, License & Title Services and field
personnel to ensure all vehicles are legally titled and registered
to the company.
This position is working in the office located at 14002 E. 21st
Street, Tulsa, OK 74134.
We offer a robust Benefits Package including, but not limited
- Competitive Compensation - This position offers targeted 1st
year annual compensation of $32,240 with an average 40 hour work
- Paid Time Off, starting with 12 days off per year
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance; Life Insurance; Prescription
- Employee discounts on car rentals, car purchases and much
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and profit sharing
We're a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands and leading
provider of mobility solutions worldwide. Founded more than 60
years ago with a commitment to the communities that we serve, we
operate a global network with 80,000 dedicated team members across
nearly 100 countries, and more than 2.1 million vehicles taking our
customers where they want to go. We owe our success to each and
every one of our people. That's why we empower everyone on our team
with opportunities for growth.
- Review the MSO (Manufacturer Statement of Origin) for accuracy
and determines documentation needed by state in order to correctly
register the vehicle
- Reviews and assesses vehicle status to determine proper renewal
- Prepare, complete and send paperwork to DMVs and L & T
- Verify and complete title/renewal transactions within third
party DMV systems that are linked directly to the State DMV offices
ensuring vehicles are legally titled and registered
- Update mainframe (Odyssey/USG/EVMS/ATS/TMS system) with
applicable license information
- Assign and manage plate, decal and registration document
- Sign and notarize documents & complete affidavits
- Organize and file legal registration documents and handle daily
fedex mailing of paperwork
- Research missing MSO's and registrations and track and follow
up with state and/or service on registrations and renewals,
ensuring vehicles are legally registered and plated.
- Maintains data spreadsheets tracking the activity on MSO,
titles, renewals, impounds and miscellaneous L&T information as
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and
punctuality Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be 18 years old; High school diploma preferred
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience required
- Minimum 1 year administrative support experience required
- Previous license and title background experience a plus
- Intermediate working knowledge in Excel
- Must be able to apply for and obtain a Notary Public Commission
for the State of Oklahoma
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $15.50/hour.
- Apart from religious observations, must be willing to work a 40
hour work week between the hours of Monday-Friday 7:00am-
- Work environment involves light physical effort- requires
handling of average-weight object up to 30 pounds or some standing
or walking up and down stairs for more than 2 hours a day.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines and
prioritize to complete work on a timely basis
- Advanced level of attention to detail and ability to focus on
current task with office distractions
- Must be able to work in a flexible environment where the daily
focus changes depending on volume
- Ability and desire to work within a strong team oriented
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels of
employees and management
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural
Keywords: Enterprise, Tulsa , License and Title Assistant, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...