Patient Care Coordinator
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Who WE Are:
HearingLife is a Demant company, a world-leading hearing healthcare group that offers solutions and services to help people with hearing loss connect with the world around them. With over 600 locations across the United States - HearingLife's purpose is to make a life-changing difference for people with hearing loss. Our innovative technologies and expertise help improve people's health and hearing while creating life-changing differences through hearing health
Who YOU Are:
You will act as the face of our retail clinics located around the country and in local communities. The Patient Care Coordinator strives to ensure a positive patient experience and to help more people hear better. In addition, the Patient Care Coordinator supports the clinic by helping to achieve revenue goals by attracting new Patients, managing the administrative and operational functions and coordinating Patient interactions and needs.
- Drive Patient appointment and clinic revenue generation by making outbound & follow up calls to potential and existing patients
- Greet all patients and obtain potential referrals. Understand current marketing promotions
- Data entry and appointment scheduling using company scheduling protocols and internal scheduling database software
- Keep our office patient ready by managing our office supply inventory per company approved lists
- Manage an accurate account of petty cash, bank deposits and credit transactions
- Maintain hearing aid inventory
- Work with patient directly to collect all insurance documentation and understand current HIPAA laws
We are Excited About You if:
You have exceptional professionalism and can clearly articulate with our patients in face to face, verbal and written communications. This role is fast paced and requires you to have both a strong organization and sales mindset. As the face of our office, you will need proactive customer service skills and the ability to exhibit friendly and courteous behavior in all patient interactions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of 1 year of previous front office, preferably in a customer service or sales setting
- Superior multi-tasking and time management discipline
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with staff and support services
- Skilled in handling sensitive matters and patients with tact, courtesy, and discretion
- Technically savvy with computer and systems including intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite specifically word and excel
Benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off package. In addition to onboarding we offer continuous learning and development to support your HearingLife career.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: HearingLife, Tulsa , Patient Care Coordinator, Other , Claremore, Oklahoma
here to apply!