IT Contracts Procurement Specialist
Company: Bartech Staffing
Posted on: September 16, 2023
IT Contracts Procurement Specialist Contract with potential to
extend Bartlesville, OK Onsite- $50-52/hrJob Description
- Solicitation, negotiation, award, and post award administration
of Information Technology software, hardware, maintenance, and
- Executing day-to-day procurement activities in support of the
Information Technology organization Responsibilities:
- agreement/contract/amendment negotiation
- contract administration
- invoice resolution, supplier relations management, etc.
- Contributing to Procurement goals & objectives by negotiating
and executing Master Agreements and commercial strategies.
- Supporting local implementation, adoption, and compliance with
Contracting Standards & Procedures.
- Driving continuous improvement efforts to enhance and
streamline contracting processes.
- Managing assigned categories effectively and efficiently, with
focus on high stakeholder engagement/management.
- Mitigating procurement risks, while reducing total cost of
ownership without negatively affecting value.
- Maintaining appropriate contract files in accordance with
document retention policies.
- Supporting periodic audit activities.
- Driving formal RFx (requests for information, proposal or
quote) through Ariba and iCertis, including but not limited to:
- performing pre-bid / pre-award meetings.
- analyzing suitability of bids dependent on time constraints,
cost, safety and quality assurance.
- prepares bid evaluations and seeks appropriate approvals for
- Resolving contract issues/disputes (pricing, quality, timing,
claims, liens, etc.)
- Collaborating with Legal to ensure compliance with all clause
owner requirements and legal statutes. Position Requirements Basic
- Bachelor degree or 8 years equivalent experience with
Procurement and/or Information Technology business.
- --Experience with purchase orders, sourcing, negotiations, and
- --Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, SAP, Ariba, and
other procurement technologies.
- Experience leading multiple Procurement initiatives
concurrently across sourcing, contracting, materials management,
and/or Procure-To-Pay (P2P). Preferred Requirements:
- Procurement experience in the energy industry.
- Ability to interface across functions and with key stakeholders
in a matrixed organization.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal, and interpersonal
communication skills with ability to negotiate and influence
critical decisions. Job Location (Additional work locations):
Keywords: Bartech Staffing, Tulsa , IT Contracts Procurement Specialist, Other , Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!