Full-Time Teller (Ranch Acres)
Company: BOK Financial
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Req ID:?50580?Areas of Interest:?Teller?BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states ? Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?.The Teller is primarily responsible for assisting clients and prospects with their transactional and service needs while identifying opportunities to generate referrals to specialists that can offer financial solutions to the client based on their needs. Individual will provide exemplary levels of client experience while following all policy/procedure and pre-established authority levels.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Provides the highest level of client experience when welcoming clients to the bank, processing their transactions, and assisting them with additional service needs. Performs a variety of teller transactions (i.e., processes deposits and loan payments, cashes checks, processes checking and savings account withdrawals, and balances within standards, etc.) while engaging clients to uncover additional financial needs and referring them to proper banking center/bank staff for further consultation. Educates new and existing clients about bank services that provide additional convenience such as online banking, BillPay, E-Statements, and mobile and ATM deposit capabilities. Achieves corporate standard for controllable losses and approves teller transactions within pre-established levels of authority. Adheres to all corporate policy and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of bank operations and/or retail sales operations
- Excellent client service/communication skills both in person and via telephone; ability to gain information from individuals/customers by asking appropriate questions
- Good basic mathematical skills
- Strong PC and 10 key skills
- Basic product knowledge
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy (ability to count and make accurate change transactions)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed
- Ability to make sound decisions including on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions; weighing customer satisfaction issues with the Bank?s exposure to loss or fraud and the ability to think through and rationalize decisionsThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of high school or equivalent and a minimum of six (6) months cash handling experience, or equivalent combination of work experience/education which may include accounting, balancing, budgeting, bookkeeping, business management, or customer service.BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer.? We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.Please contact email@example.com with any questions.?
At BOK Financial, we’re proud to trace our roots to a small energy bank founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma over 100 years ago during an oil boom. Today, as a top 25 U.S.-based bank with more than $30 billion in assets, BOK Financial has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies throughout the U.S. We have banking operations in eleven states, with services throughout the nation, and a full-service brokerage firm, BOK Financial Securities, Inc., which has become one of the largest municipal bond underwriters in the country. Our wealth management division also continues to grow, offering a full suite of services to individuals and institutions nationwide.Our focus each day is on meeting the needs of our clients by bringing the right people, services or solutions to the table. We continue to offer the personal touch of the neighborhood bank, with the breadth of experience, resources and products you expect from a regional powerhouse.We know the challenges our clients face because we’ve faced the same highs and lows over the past 100 years. Regardless of the economic cycle, BOK Financial continues to be a strong and stable company, adapting to ever-changing economic conditions. We work with you, side by side, to help you make the most of your money.
Keywords: BOK Financial, Tulsa , Full-Time Teller (Ranch Acres), Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!