Loan Assistant - Tulsa
Company: Equity Bank
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Job Description At Equity Bank, we are committed to meeting our employees, professional and personal needs by offering a Total Compensation and Benefits package, including: Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401k Retirement, Recognition, Learning and Development, Employee Assistance Program, Internal Career Mobility, and more! It is our goal to find motivated employees who wish to partner with us in serving people by helping clients and businesses in all their financial concerns. We are community committed; our goal is that every person who enters our bank will be better off financially for having made the choice to bank with us. Description: Plays a key role in providing analytical and modeling support to a team of loan managers. He or she will assist in maximizing the performance of a commercial loan portfolio.
- Reviews commercial loan documents for compliance and accuracy
- Responds to customer inquiries and resolves problems
- Identifies and communicates points of exposure/inefficiency as well as possible solutions
- Demonstrates initiative by proposing ideas for implementation to improve processing efficiency and/or resolve operational issues
- Process and close commercial loans while providing accurate and detailed support
- Assist in managing loan officer portfolio.
- Keep up-to-date on all laws and regulations
- Complete necessary responsibilities to maintain compliance,
- Follow bank processes and procedures,
- Maintain active and open communications, and provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ensures that loan files contain documents with proper signatures, dates, and other relevant data
- Assembles and verifies accuracy of loan documentation Job Requirements
- Six months to two years of similar or related experience
- Equivalent to a high school education.
- Excellent typing and work processing skills,
- Familiarity with loan origination software, word processing, database management and Internet based software programs.
- Laser Pro experience a plus
- Understanding of loan underwriting procedures and guidelines; familiarity with conventional and government loan programs
- Organizational skills: the ability to stay focused on what needs to be done next in order to keep loans moving toward an on-time closing; the ability to remain calm under pressure and to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- Communication and Negotiation skills; the ability to enlist the cooperation of others (Customers, Realtors, Underwriters, Appraisers, etc.) in order to achieve the common goal of loan approval and closing.
- Empathy and Relationship skills, the ability to understand the questions and concerns people have, and to make them feel you understand and that we are here to help EOE
Keywords: Equity Bank, Tulsa , Loan Assistant - Tulsa, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!