Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on: January 17, 2020
TITLE: QA Analyst
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
This position will be supporting our FactoryTrack product line.
Check out more at: https://www.infor.com/products/factory-track
- Should involve in writing Test Plans and Test cases.
- Working with the Developers and the Test Lead to verify the
- Design and Analyze Test case design document basing on the Use
Case to implement through testing process.
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black box
- Involvement in Test Execution, Results Analyzing and Defect
- Ability to work independent or within a team in high stress
- Should be able to work with overlap with US time zone
- Conduct integration and regression testing.
- Interaction with various product development and QA teams, to
drive problem solving.
- Acquiring and sharing in-depth knowledge of integrations
between various Infor products.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Expertise in Understanding and Analyzing Test Requirements,
Tracking changes and maintenance of Test Requirements.
- Expertise in estimating QA efforts.
- Expertise in Test case management, defect reporting and
- Experience in Agile methodologies and practices.
- Good Knowledge on Test Management Tools like JIRA.
- Experience in test automation framework (Keyword/Data driven/
- Hands on experience with test automation using Selenium,
TestNg, Junit or similar tools
- Test automation and execution.
- Good Knowledge on SQL.
- Experience testing enterprise applications in a cloud
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with any ERP particularly in the manufacturing and
warehousing functional areas.. Infor does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status,
age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service
obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or
any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state
in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans
with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss
potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our
company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or
Applicants to and employees of most United States private
employers, state and local governments, educational institutions,
employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under
Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please
see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the
Statement of Policy.
Keywords: Infor, Tulsa , Quality Assurance Analyst, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!