Business Analyst III
Company: BOK Financial
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Req ID: 53608
Areas of Interest: Information Services
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK
Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based
financial services holding company with operations in ten states
Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New
Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100
years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety
of industries, businesses and geographies. .
Our Corporate Support Applications Team currently has an exciting
opportunity for someone who…
- Enjoys working on a highly collaborative and close knit team,
supporting our Finance applications.
- Will help the team meet/exceed our organization goals and IT
mission statement: Enable business success and create raving
- Is passionate about working with data and supporting the
enterprise strategy of Data as an asset.
- Enjoys working with leading cloud technologies.
- Will be responsible for supporting daily processes,
troubleshooting system issues, meet regulatory requirements,
collaborate with team members and participate in strategy efforts
for innovative solutions.
- Enjoys building relationships with business partners in order to
understand and creatively solve business and technical
- Has the ability to make an impact at a leading financial
organization while having development opportunities to progress
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and
- Highly motivated and strong team player.
- Advanced technical troubleshooting, problem solving, and
- Passion for technical innovation and strategic thinking.
- Passionate about creating raving fans.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty when working with all company
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the design,
configuration, testing, implementation, and support of enterprise
applications via the SDLC.
- Oracle cloud solutions experience would be a plus.
- Banking experience is a plus.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of
a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or MIS and 5 years of work
experience, or 8-10 years of work related experience, which
includes business application support or development.
Here's what you'll be doing…
Your primary responsibility will be providing world-class
operations while enabling business success in support of Finance
IT's roadmap. This includes:
- Supporting exciting, industry leading Oracle Cloud
- Leading support team to assess and remediate production
- Perform and document root cause analysis.
- Participate in disaster recovery planning and testing.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and implementing automated job
- Manages user notification of system incidents.
- Track and report on monthly, quarterly and yearly metrics of
Finance applications using ServiceNow.
- Working with vendors, IT and lines of business partners to
coordinate solution needs.
- Participate in meetings with IT partners, lines of business, and
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that
provides excellent training and development to support building the
long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and
partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our
customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities for training,
compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment
for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex,
race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual
orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate
submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any
company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK
Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of
BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be
responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates,
nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission.
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not
under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties
submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its
Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have
an established business relationship and with whom we have in place
a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its
Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources
Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human
Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future
business relationships between the third party and BOK
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Keywords: BOK Financial, Tulsa , Business Analyst III, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!