SENIOR GIS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
Posted on: September 16, 2020
Lead and participate in all aspects of the software development
corporate applications and projects. Key
areas of experience include working knowledge of programming,
concepts, and infrastructure technologies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions
with limited oversight as prioritized by the business including
creating and updating system documentation and training
- Design reliable and scalable solutions according to company
standards and best practices that will support user
- Gather and document business requirements from to determine the
capabilities that need to be delivered.
- Consult with the users on the priorities, complexities and
other impacts of the requirements. Provide time and cost estimates
for proposed changes.
- Provide solid effort estimates by reviewing business
requirements and software specifications.
- Participate in discussions about design approaches and cost
estimates for new projects.
- Provide technical collaboration within a wider team to ensure
projects stay on schedule.
- Establish and maintain strong, healthy relationships with
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in a team
environment, possessing excellent written and verbal communication
- Capacity to act as a resource for colleagues with less
- Ability to solve complex problems and visualize new
perspectives on existing solutions to improve performance &
- Ability to assess requirements and identify responses to
- Can articulate difficult issues and work to build
- Experience with project management concepts, requirements
gathering and documentation, Project Life Cycle (PLC), and
- Ability to produce quality functional and technical
- Design, develop & implement
solutions using ESRI's ArcGIS suite: ArcGIS Enterprise, ArcGIS
ArcGIS Pro, and ArcGIS Portal.
- Experience customizing/extending GIS
web applications using Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.
- Experience using ArcGIS for Server
geoprocessing services, including developing Python scripts.
working with standard industry specific data models including PODS,
and solution focused custom data models.
Education and Experience
degree in MIS, Computer Science, GIS, or other related field or
formal education and job-related experience to include:
- Experience with multiple
development languages and/or platforms.
- Experience with database
platforms such as Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in software
development and programming concepts/techniques, such as Python,
- Experience developing scalable
cloud-based solutions (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Experience with all aspects of
the software development lifecycle methodology and basic
- Experience with basic
infrastructure technologies and the ability to
impacts resulting from development activities.
- Experience directing and training
other project members.
- Experience interacting, advising
and communicating effectively.
- Experience developing
information, conducting meetings and making presentations.
- Ability to communicate and/or
exchange information or instructions; conduct oral presentations
- Demonstrated ability to read and
write fluently in English.
Certification and Licensing
- None required.
to perform job duties.
Keywords: ONEOK, Tulsa , SENIOR GIS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!