Lead Environmental Services Technician
Company: Hillcrest Hospital South
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Who We Are
Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS) is a comprehensive health system
with over 6,000 employees who serve the communities of eastern
Oklahoma. HHS includes nine hospitals throughout Eastern Oklahoma,
the Oklahoma Heart Institute, and Utica Park Clinic.
Hillcrest Hospital South is a 180 bed acute care hospital with a
history of providing state-of-the-art technology in a friendly,
community setting that is easy to navigate. With more than 1000
employees and 700 physicians, we provide a wide range of inpatient
and outpatient services for all ages including emergency, intensive
care, stroke, cardiology, maternity, orthopedics and surgery.
What You'll Do
The Lead Environmental Services Technician (EVS) will perform will
be responsible for providing leadership, direction and support to
The successful candidate will be able to:
* Assist and maintain an effective training program to ensure that
all new employees are properly equipped to execute their jobs.
Personally follow up with new employees to ensure they are
receiving the proper training.
* Collaborate with direct supervisor to provide feedback with
performance evaluation and hiring process
* Removes and replaces linens, towels, bedspreads and blankets for
patients as requested
* Vacuums and sanitizes floors, rugs, furniture, drapes and other
objects as required
* Cleans and disinfects patient rooms and bathrooms
* Replenishes towels, washcloths and hand towels
* Assists in the development and implementation of systems for
inspecting and managing the quality of housekeeping and laundry
* Performs other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring
* Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of one (1) year related experience
* Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions
with patients, family members, vendors and all employees
* Be willing and able to maintain professional standards of
practice and adhere to Hillcrest's Code of Conduct policies at all
* Must be able to lead and motivate a team
* Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and customer
* Willing and able to work days, nights and weekend shifts.
What We Offer
* Competitive pay
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401k with Company match
* Company paid basic life insurance and long-term disability
* Generous paid time off (PTO), including additional extended
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Advancement and career development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class..
Keywords: Hillcrest Hospital South, Tulsa , Lead Environmental Services Technician, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!