Project Controls Analyst
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Description:Provide support to Engineering Shared Services in
order to achieve company efficiency and outstanding customer
satisfaction in all projects. Focus on process excellence for
partnering with external technology providers. Candidate needs to
be able to see the big picture (not so focused on being task
driven), creative, good at listening and takes direction well.
Including but not limited to:Project Coordination:
- Provide support to Engineering Shared Services in order to
achieve company efficiency and outstanding customer satisfaction in
all projects. Focus on process excellence for partnering with
external technology providers.Data Management:
- Collect, organize and electronically file legal documentation
including NDA's, MCA's, and SOW's.
- Monitor and facilitate the approval and submittal of supplier
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Create, collect, and document engineering supplier KPI's.
Report data to Global Sourcing and Supplier Quality.Other
- Assist with department training and training material
- Collect, analyze, and report engineering resource allocation
- Work with Corporate Communications to maintain the Effective
Technology Integration and Engineering Shared Services Pipeline
websites.Skills:Compliance, Reporting, project coordination, data
management, sharepointTop Skills Details:Bachelors DegreeProject
Coordination experienceSharepoint and Microsoft Office
experienceServiceNow is a huge plus Additional Skills &
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Communication, or
a related field is preferred. Alternatively, 2+ years of experience
in a relevant administrative or project coordinator role.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and other
administrative software. Experience with task scheduling and
resource alignment a plus. ServiceNow experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with teams, quickly and efficiently.
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Excel data analysis and
PowerPoint presentations.Experience Level:Intermediate Level About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Tulsa , Project Controls Analyst, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!