Company: KR Wolfe Inc.
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The Installation Team Lead is responsible for the installation of
sterilizers, equipment/anesthesia booms, surgical lights, and
various client products. Each Installation team member will have
had prior experience using hand tools and installation
$15.00 to $20.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
Adherence to KR Wolfe's Mission, Vision & Values
- Must demonstrate SPIRIT in all work that is performed
- Must understand, follow & promote company's Mission, Vision &
Values at all times.
- Must lead by example.Core Responsibilities - All Levels
- Adhere to all KRW policies and procedures at all times.
- It is required that at all times each employee be presentable,
and follow KR Wolfe's dress code including the use of appropriate
- Employee must use a company provided computer and/or smart
phone to email and communicate for project info, travel itinerary,
enter timecards daily, enter project notes and project pictures on
a daily basis.
- Employee must accurately complete daily timecard, document
activities extensively through notes and pictures, complete and
manage one's own expense reports, and various other forms and
documents as a regular course of business. All of which must be
done on a daily basis.
- Employee shall care for and ensure all company and client
property remains in good condition.
- Employee will prepare documents using Microsoft Office Suite
(Excel, Word, Outlook, Salesforce etc.).
- Employee must demonstrate professional etiquette with team
members, superiors & clients at all times.
- Employee shall demonstrate strong oral and written
communication skills at all times.
- Employee may manage varied information of company and/or
project needs, objectives and responsibilities.
- Employee will perform basic math.
- Employee will be required to solve problems, escalating matters
to KRW leadership as necessary.
- Employee will perform Punch List Items.
- Employee must read, interpret and understand schedules.
- Employee must demonstrate positive customer communication at
- Employee must maintain environmental awareness at all
- Employee must adhere to safety measures at all times. Must use
proper personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Employee must maintain all required credentials at all
- In order for employee to advance from one tier to the next 100%
compliance with deadlines and 100% accuracy with documentation must
be achieved and maintained. This includes and is highly focused on,
but not limited to timesheets, daily reports, monthly expense
- Has at least 1-year experience installing or working in a
- Possesses basic knowledge, ability to use, and ownership of
hand tools (i.e. hand drill, pliers, wrenches, Sawzall, tape
measure, level, torque wrench and pipe wrenches, etc.).
- Works in a kneeling/crouching position for long periods of
- Works in tight spaces: ceiling access panels, comm closets,
interstitial spaces, cabinets.
- Cleans up job site, remove trash, and leave a clean
- Works with supervision.Tier 2
- Includes all tier 1 requirements
- Has installed medical equipment in operating rooms, medical
offices or sterilization departments for at least 1 year.
- Can use a hammer drill efficiently, anchor equipment to a
concrete floor, mount equipment to a wall or ceiling.
- Ability to solder copper pipe and other plumbing
- Ability to install Uni-strut or Hilti and associated brackets
for mounting purposes.
- The ability to hook up electrical to a Junction box or shut
- Works under general supervision, may lead small projects or
small teams.Tier 3
- Includes all tier 1 and 2 requirements
- Ability to install client equipment without supervision.
- Ability to attend on site meetings for schedules and contractor
- Ability to meet with and effectively communicate with
inspectors and facility IOR's.
- Ability to read Blueprints and follow installation
- Has overall knowledge of the manufacturer's equipment, ability
to read equipment cut sheets
- Ability to supervise Tier 1 and Tier 2 installers.
- Ability to send daily updates and schedule suggestions to the
project manager or Business unit manager in a timely manner.
- Has installed manufacturers equipment for at least 2
- Works under minimal supervision and may lead projects small and
- Includes all tier 1,2 and 3 requirements
- This position is expected to run a project with minimal or no
- Ability to train employees
- Ability to manage change orders, site readiness or scope
- Supervise an on-site team, enforce proper safety procedures,
coordinate schedule, keep track of hours needed to minimize labor
- Partners with internal KR Wolfe support team to ensure proper
job records, timecards, expenses, vaccines, credentials, travel
documents, and other items are kept up to date as needed.
- Leads projects, supervises and trains team members. Escalates
issues to management when necessary.Other Duties And
- Other duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills, Ability, And
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma, technical trade school or equivalent.
- 4-7 years' experience in a Field environment.Language
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or
complaints. Ability to communicate effectively with top management,
peers, clients, and/or vendors.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios,
and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw
valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of
technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have Must have
intermediate computer skills. Knowledge of/ability to quickly learn
Contact Management systems; Database software; Design software;
Development software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing
software, required. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
PRE-REQUISITE Credentialing, Vaccine, and Training Requirements
Employees are required to have the following credentials, vaccines,
and training prior to being placed in this position:
- Negative TB Test
- Negative 10 Panel Drug Test
- Valid Driver License and acceptable driving recordMay Be
- MMR Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Series
- Varicella Vaccine
- Tdap Vaccine
- OSHA 10
- Flu VaccineAdditional credentials, vaccines, and training may
be required depending on customer demands.
This position requires 100% travel and frequently requires work or
travel on weekends, nights, and evenings.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Climbing: Ascending or descending ladders, stairs, scaffolding,
ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and
arms. Body agility is emphasized. This factor is important if the
amount and kind of climbing required exceeds that required for
- Balancing: Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and
walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically
moving surfaces. This factor is important if the amount of
balancing exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion and
maintenance of body equilibrium.
- Stooping: Bending body downward and forward by bending spine at
the waist. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable
degree and requires full motion of the lower extremities and back
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knee to come to a rest on knee or
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg
- Crawling: Moving about on hands and knees or hands and
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly
for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something
with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward or
- Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to
draw, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion...... click apply
for full job details
Keywords: KR Wolfe Inc., Tulsa , Installation Technician, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!