CONCRETE FINISHER 1
Company: Zachry Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
CONCRETE FINISHER 1 Requisition Number 460101.257 Location
BARTLESVILLE, OK, US ZACHRY is currently seeking an experienced
Concrete Finisher for work at our Phillips66 project in
Bartlesville, OK. Position Summary Concrete Finisher will smooth
and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as foundations, duct
banks, columns, beams, and other concrete structures. Qualification
- Must have 4 plus years of Industrial Construction Experience
working with concrete.
- Must possess all Knowledge Skills and Abilities for
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements.
- Must be able and willing to follow all safety rules and
- Must have all required tools.
- Must have reliable transportation. Position Responsibilities
- Ability to identify all tools required for tasks.
- Ability to identify safety risks and the precautions required
to eliminate those risks.
- Assist in pouring concrete structures.
- Assist in finishing and smoothing freshly poured concrete
- Assist in dismantling prefabricated and wooden forms.
- Assist on any miscellaneous construction processes.
- Clean up/housekeeping of work areas. Job Requirements Required
- Must have 4+ years industrial construction experience working
- Must be able to illustrate journeyman level knowledge on
selecting, mixing, pouring, and finishing concrete.
- Must have knowledge of materials, tools, and processes involved
with basic building techniques and form construction.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work full work schedule and any additional
overtime as needed
- Must be willing to work safely and follow all safety rules and
- Must follow all company and site rules and regulations.
- Must have required tools. Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Current Zachry or Zachry ROF'ed employee.
- Former experience working with Zachry Industrial, Inc.
- Formal/Technical education.
- Experience working with carpentry, concrete, and rebar.
- Employee will be required to adhere to large amounts of
standing, walking, bending, squatting, sitting and lifting.
- Will talk and hear to communicate.
- Will use arms and hands to signal, grab, hold, turn, push, and
pull: objects, materials, controls and tools.
- May be required to pick up, lift, carry and move up to
- Will work at heights, climb ladders and stairways, and may
occasionally work off of platforms/scaffolding using the
appropriate fall protection requirements.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (including heat,
rain, cold and wind) while wearing appropriate PPE.
- Will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
including but not limited to: hard hat, safety glasses/spoggles,
ear plugs, masks/respirators, hi-vis safety vests, leather gloves
and leather steel-toed work boots. Required Tools list to be
provided ZACHRY is dedicated to providing a Safe and Drug-Free work
environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Zachry Holdings, Inc., Tulsa , CONCRETE FINISHER 1, Professions , Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!