Company: Parkside Hospital
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Full Time Monday-Friday 8am-5pmMaintains and operates all
mechanical processes for all areas of the facility accordingly to
policies and procedure. Maintains quality standards of infection
control in the facility. Participates in performance improvement
- Performs all assigned tasks in a professional manner in order
to reflect the highest integrity of the Facilities Department.
- Performs routine maintenance on mechanical equipment
- Performs sheetrock repair, and light carpentry
- Helps support grounds crew
- Completes work assignments in a timely manner.
- Works with patient and staff safety in mind. Has ability to
work with normal supervision.
- Utilizes the appropriate chemical and supplies according to
- Uses and maintains equipment properly
- Reports safety hazards as appropriate.
- Transports trash and hazardous waste to appropriate disposal
- Replenishes supplies.Parkside provides an excellent benefits
for their employees:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance, AD&D
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Up to 120 Hours of PTO
- 401k with a 5% company match (100% of the first 3%, 50% of
- Extended Illness Benefit - Funded completely by Parkside
- Flexible Spending Account
- High School Graduate or general equivalency diploma (GED).
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experiences in make ready carpentry or
commercial office space maintenance.
- Entry level technical skills in HVAC
- Basic level computer skills
- Carpentry Skills a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate in English; both verbally
and in writing
Keywords: Parkside Hospital, Tulsa , Facilities Technician, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!