CDL Driver / Truck Driver
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Drive for BLUELINX CORPORATION!! Now Hiring
A bout the position:
- Competitive Pay
- Monday-Friday Work Week
- Home Nightly
- Electronic Logs
WHY BLUELINX? We Offer...
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and Life
- Strong Safety Culture!
- Safe & Reliable Equipment!
- Paid Time Off after introductory period with company
- Responsible for delivery of freight and pick-up, as needed
- Ensure safe and timely loading and unloading products; secures
loads; and ensures accurate deliveries
- Responsible for updating on-board computer, as required
- Maintains electronic logbook and complete trip reports
- Manage Proof of Delivery Paperwork from customers
- Provides outstanding customer service and processes and
communicates customer issues
- Provides quality/ damage inspection of product at loading and
- Maintain daily safety checklist and perform all required
- Performs cleaning requirements for tractor and performs minor
maintenance of equipment as required
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or active in the vaccination process (first shot
received or scheduled to be received) to be considered for this
opportunity. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious
objections will be considered.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's license
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Preferably 12 months of recent tractor trailer experience
- 10 Speed Standard Transmission experience
- Safe Driving Record: Including no DUIs in last 7 years; no more
than one preventable accident or one violation of motor vehicle
laws within the year preceding application
- Physical ability to secure loads.
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to read customer order
Keywords: BlueLinx, Tulsa , CDL Driver / Truck Driver, Professions , Glenpool, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!