Lead Network Operations Analyst
Company: Targa Resources
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implementation and design of local and wide area network
infrastructure to support Targa operations.
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco and Palo Alto hardware.
- Maintain a robust, detailed understanding of LAN/WAN topologies
utilizing OSPF, BGP, Network Address Translation (NAT/PAT), and
Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
- Familiarity with network security best practices and
- Interface with, lead, and direct telecom vendors as needed to
complete tasks and projects on time and budget.
- Provide real-time network system support to internal and if
needed external customers.
- Evaluate technical specifications for business requirements to
develop and implement efficient, cost-effective solutions.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and technical support
staff when and as needed.
- Lead job assignments without direct supervision.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business goals and
- Mentor and share expertise with junior members of the Network
- Perform other duties as assigned.MINIMUM ESSENTIAL
- Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering or related degrees or related years of experience.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years' experience maintaining local and wide
area network infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of information security concepts and best
practices for network equipment.
- Robust understanding of firewall operation, policy development
- Robust understanding of common network routing and switching
- Ability to be on rotating 24x7 on-call rotation.
- Ability to conceptualize and assimilate data and present
proposals in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to ask clarifying/probing questions of business
- Ability to adapt effectively to new and changing
- Eligible to work in the United States without company
- Regular and reliable attendance.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current certifications preferred - CCNP and/or PCNSE.
- Past experience with Aruba Clear Pass and related Aruba
Wireless Infrastructure technologies.
- Current experience in supporting Palo Alto firewalls and
familiarity with management via Panorama.
- Prior experience in the Oil and Gas industry a plus.
- Working experience with Solarwinds.
- Familiarity with well defined change management processes and
- Self-starter disposition with a positive "can do"
- Ability and willingness to travel to remote company field
locations and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Driven, self-starter with can-do attitude who constantly works
to provide great service.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:Targa
Resources provides equal employment opportunities based on merit,
experience, and other work-related criteria and without regard to
race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, age,
pregnancy, disability, veteran status, or any other status
protected by applicable law. We also strive to provide reasonable
accommodation to employees' beliefs and practices that do not
conflict with Targa's policies and applicable law. We value the
unique contributions that every employee brings to their role with
Keywords: Targa Resources, Tulsa , Lead Network Operations Analyst, Professions , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!